vin

• It wasn't until you came yesterday that I realized how many Hobs there are and not many jills. Everyone wants Jills and Not many want the hobs. 
  • Some of the hobs are right little characters already.
  • Good luck Fred keep us posted
10 hours ago, vin said:

It's not what they look like Kenneth. As you will see.?

Let's see what they make of rock hard southern rabbits that slay normal ferrets for fun ......

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, vin said:
  • It wasn't until you came yesterday that I realized how many Hobs there are and not many jills. Everyone wants Jills and Not many want the hobs. 
  • Some of the hobs are right little characters already.
  • Good luck Fred keep us posted

It's the same here, I had more jill kits than hobs which was lucky. The jills went relatively quickly but only managed to shift a few hobs. 

Not sure why as the hobs are little crackers and if they work as well as their dad they'll be spot on.

2 hours ago, NeillNI said:

It seems that a lot of folk are wanting the smaller (ist) animals. I'm away to look at a few litters tomorrow, and hoping there are a few good sized ones!

Them small uns are a waste of space mate... You leave more below ground..you dig more holes for 1 rabbit when they get dragged all over the warren...they can't take the pace. I like a ferret that is at least capable of killing a bunny, be it a hob or a jill.