• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well pups where all here llast Saturday and they’re growing well, feeding chunky and content the calm before the storm 

Be 3 weeks on Saturday 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, gwalchmai4110 said:

aghhhh see....wasnt just me telling you not to keep the runt. shared blame now.

atb

A was waiting on you, any opportunity to get ur comments in ??, yes well if she’s a potlicker which is more than likely I now have more than one address to send her to?

33 minutes ago, roybo said:

Only just noticed this thread John... I see you went and done it then pal. Looks a nice strong litter ,did you use the dog youemtioned to me in the end pal

Yes mate took the plunge stuck with the same dog, it’s went relatively smooth mate, she started losing interest at 2.5 weeks they started feeding bits then, been away from her altogether since 3.5 weeks she just wouldn’t go to them but they took to food well on 5 meals a day mate,  big and strong confident so am happy enough, I swapped my shifts so am always in thru the day and the misses in the evening so they ain’t missing any grub An none getting left behind 

7 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Yes mate took the plunge stuck with the same dog, it’s went relatively smooth mate, she started losing interest at 2.5 weeks they started feeding bits then, been away from her altogether since 3.5 weeks she just wouldn’t go to them but they took to food well on 5 meals a day mate,  big and strong confident so am happy enough, I swapped my shifts so am always in thru the day and the misses in the evening so they ain’t missing any grub An none getting left behind 

What grub you give em John 

I try mix it mate , had them on skinners milk with some porridge and weetabix when they where younger , then onto some pouches egg and puppy meal for a few days till they’re teeth came, since then they’re on raw mince eggs, sardines, some meal, some oxo thru one meal just to mix it. Obviously not all that in the one sitting but that’s the just off there diet, they get a sprinkle off bone An meat meal thru some dinner and am still sitting some skinners milk An porridge for thru the night. Ave got they’re mince in pound bags so they’re eating roughly 2 pound off mince a day and the rest  making up smaller amounts, 

• Like 1