where on earth would ye come acroos this except Ireland

I knew a couple of blokes who shot a fallow close to their farm and because it was close, they decided to gut it out back at the farm. They put it up in the back of their shotgun. The deer was shot in the head but must have been knocked out because suddenly it jumped up and started to try to get out. It kicked them really hard and they had hoof print bruises all over them.  They had to let it out the back and give it another round. Poor animal and blooming cowboys. They looked like they'd gone ten rounds with the cuts and bruises.

on the local radio station last week some one rang in complaining of their neighbour keep a horse in the house ..ffs...i think its being investigated ,should be some smell id say

22 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

on the local radio station last week some one rang in complaining of their neighbour keep a horse in the house ..ffs...i think its being investigated ,should be some smell id say

I've heard of that before where people were given brand new houses but they lived in caravans in the yard and kept the piebald ponies in the unfurnished houses. On cold winter nights they would sit around a fire in a barrel outside and the stove in the house was never used. Whatever about keeping traditions but if it's snowing my arse is going to be as close as possible to that stove inside.???

Years ago there was an old fella who lived in Grays , Essex who kept his horse in the back garden of a little terraced house , walked the horse through the house every morning and evening ..used to pull a cart every day so it was a fair sized one ..mind the state if the house the horse was lucky he lived out the back ..

• Haha 1

Some years ago An old boy who lived near to where I  worked had a horse, a bloke (Frank) that I  worked with went to see this old bloke about something. They got talking about horses and the old bloke said come and have a look at mine. when they got to the stable building the old  boy opened the door and all Frank could see was a solid wall of straw and shit like a ski jump ?.  Frank said "where's the horse then" ?  "Up there" The old boy said !  Frank looked up ànd the horse was standing up there looking down on him. The horse was in fairly good condition except for the fact that its hooves  needed a real good sort out as they were like Ali Baba boots ! The old boy said that he couldn't  afford for a farrier to come. Frank told the old boys brother and he paid for a farrier to go round and sort the horses feet out. The old boy didnt sleep in a bed he slept in  an armchair next to the fire and used sacks as a cover. Long gone and the farm and fields are now a new housing estate.

On 28/07/2018 at 21:43, peterhunter86 said:

I've seen them put two or three in smaller vans,I seen 5 polish cnuts in a micra and a big goat in the boot it had its head over the board and was looking out the back window 

That's not a nice thing to call your old lady......