My bull hound

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a wee shite bag to me sonny,, seen English bull terriers with better running capacity then that jukel,, don’t forget I been around jukel since the 1950s,, there’s nay much ye can tell

Lol she's a strong we bitch 19tts and 22 kilo noe of your we frail beddy whippets in her shes 9 now thsts her in her younger days 

Was the priest to pissed to mek it upstairs 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Rapson73 said:

These bits o kids on here wudnae appreciate the experience I brung son. 

They’re all computer games and iPhones,,

Wee Laddys like yer man northernlite trying to pass fat retrievers off as running jukels. The game is going doon hill sharpish.

Somethings haven't changed so

3 hours ago, Scentfarrell said:

Somethings haven't changed so

Thas what happens when you have members with 3 or 4 accounts and are to embarrassed to come back on as there selfs because they have made a c..t of there selfs idiots like that spoil threads 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Thas what happens when you have members with 3 or 4 accounts and are to embarrassed to come back on as there selfs because they have made a c..t of there selfs idiots like that spoil threads 

Your one of them lol 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Eh up sonny who’s got a multitude of accounts?? Maybe I was naive but I thort this internet lark was fer real and we all new where we stood? Maybe I was wrong eh wee man. Ah will bare it in mind sonny,, thanks fer heeds up,,

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Sheeggg said:

Behave yourself pal ?don't have whippets 

7 hours ago, Rapson73 said:

Eh up sonny who’s got a multitude of accounts?? Maybe I was naive but I thort this internet lark was fer real and we all new where we stood? Maybe I was wrong eh wee man. Ah will bare it in mind sonny,, thanks fer heeds up,,

You still taking pictures of other people catches and saying your dogs caught them? You and we Tommy 2 whippets???

4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

You still taking pictures of other people catches and saying your dogs caught them? You and we Tommy 2 whippets???

Silly old twat stick to talking shite on the Facebook hunting pages  ??????

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

See your on rapson page full of liers like him and yourself ????

No need to try and explain yourself no one is interested to why your on there talking rubbish,no need to carry this on I'm don't with talking to the likes of you. ?????????

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Tommy 2 whippet you still sending out challenges with your whippet against saluli crosses on hares ????

Behave yourself ??? you stick to them fat beddy xs catching them easy hilly whites wee jobby