NEW NV and range finder

Yes they are a bit scope fussy with the unit been 2x you have to have thin xhairs on scope I found the cheep Hawke hd sport ao scopes work well with them and cost penny's there plenty other scopes work but more expensive bit trial and error 

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fcuk  sub 12,  FAC impact .25 rules 

Just received my new Night vision unit and gun mounted range finder which will work day and night  Both came from custom rifle scopes 

Same range finder im getting Mitch Did not know you had a corn field in your back yard looks like you have just cut it Mitch atvbjimmy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stealthy1 said:

Get your self out Villa, and get some footage shot, looks like a nice bit of kit.  How far does the add on extend out from the scope?

About 10 yards with Airmax scope .

I will try the Hawke vermint scope later and see what that is like . 

Custom rifle scope are very good ,he is making me a special collect to fit my scope to see if that improves it  ,if not happy he will give me a refund ,cant ask anymore than that 

Very good to deal with replying to my emails on a Saturday afternoon ,would defiantly recommend them  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Nightmare,  what you gonna do? 

Wait for my collect to come or if the other scope is good with it I might use that instead , but I just love the airmax  scope in the daytime

I’m making a butt extension shortly. Got the timber, just need to machine it up.

just swap the rubber one over in seconds. I’m making the new one with a built in cheek extension so it’s all solid . Il get pics up when I get round to doing it ?

• Like 2
On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 18:52, villaman said:

That is what it looks like  everywhere at the moment down here in Dorset

Does everyone`s fences " desperately need painting" as well  ?   :laugh::rofl:

Only saying like.     

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I SO WANT ONE OF THEM RIFLES BUT WITH A THERMAL SCOPE ON TOP AND FAC :cray:

O WELL UNTIL I DO ILL HAVE TO KEEP USING PAV,S(ALAN):whistling:

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Same here, they do look the part, was tempted to sell the hw100 and bsa r10 and put some too towards one.... 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Same here, they do look the part, was tempted to sell the hw100 and bsa r10 and put some too towards one.... 

When the time comes Phil thats what im doing mate

as much as i love my hw100 it will be going to help fund

a FX IMPACT .25 fac and thermal scope

i can all ways get another hw100 later on

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, villaman said:

Fcuk  sub 12,  FAC impact .25 rules :whistling:

Looks like the FX crown in .22 FAC might be coming very soon   

I had a word with a quite a few different tuners in the last few days about BSA  R10 .22 fac ,then I mention FX Crown and all said crown or impact over any other make  . I will not say what they thought  about gaystate fac  

Just have to make my mind up either walnut or synthetic stock  crown :hmm:

Any how FX fac .25 or .22  rules now  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, villaman said:

I had a word with a quite a few different tuners in the last few days about BSA  R10 .22 fac ,then I mention FX Crown and all said crown or impact over any other make  . I will not say what they thought  about gaystate fac  

You need to add a thermal scope Mitch

honest mate its the way forward

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, villaman said:

Was in a gun shop today just looking at stuff, as you do, there was a row of rifles, but one was hidden on the end of the rack behind some shooting jackets, when I enquired what it was, the lad said it was a daystate, I asked why it was at the end and slightly hidden, the lad just gave me a knowing smile and said, nobody wants to look at it, so it's relegated to the back of the rack just in case some one asks for a daystate, price was £600, was £750 eighteen months ago, says he wont take any more daystates in part ex. ?

• Like 1