Boy Aged 6 Shot Dead With Pellet Gun

That should be the final nail in the coffin for being able to own an unlicensed weapon, the government have been itching to licence them for years sad news both for the toddler,his family  and the thousands of responsible air gunners out there 

• Like 4

"If Britain had these laws then the gun would have been locked away and just like other rifles and shotguns"

That is LAW if under 16 year olds are around, accidents happen and when they do full repercussions of the law is insignificant to the loss of anyone let alone a 6 year old 

R. I. P 

20 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes if something like this can happen, I think it's time air rifles required licence, and security in the UK.

would you say the same to dogs?? 

Probably  killed more infant's  in the last year than pellet gun's !! 

Just saying like!!! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, liP said:

would you say the same to dogs?? 

Probably  killed more infant's  in the last year than pellet gun's !! 

Just saying like!!! 

Would you say the same with shotguns, rifles? I'm sure if they were left lying about, there would be more accidents.

2 minutes ago, liP said:

An accident is an accident, no matter what the cause. Be it a gun or dog the outcome  can be severe!!  

Yea I get what your saying. Just think if was allowed round here, you'd have little shits taking peoples eye's out. Gobshite down the road had guards round a few months back, for firing airsoft out the bedroom window. And this is a quiet place.

2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Would you say the same with shotguns, rifles? I'm sure if they were left lying about, there would be more accidents.

That bollock's , as the ammunition would be locked away so it wouldn't matter (unless stolen) .

Ffs Eddie, are you whiter than white or are you looking  to take the high ground  here?? 

If people are breaking  the law and shooting at whatever then either sort it or report it. A lot more  airgun user's  target shoot than than probably  hunt so are likely more responsible, maybe!!! 

2 minutes ago, liP said:

That bollock's , as the ammunition would be locked away so it wouldn't matter (unless stolen) .

Ffs Eddie, are you whiter than white or are you looking  to take the high ground  here?? 

Far from it lad. Look, I don't know how it works in the UK.  Presumed with no licence required, that it's not necessary to lock away air rifle or pellets?