Best looking Breed?

Just now, jiggy said:

Just kidding mate. I have 2 bichon friese and a miniature schnauzer asleep on the sofa beside me. I'm not questioning your sexuality????

I'm very much in touch with my feminine side thank you sweety ......

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It's nice to know that a man knows what he wants and is comfortable with it.

post the next batch of meat down to me ye perverted beast 

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

IMG_20180323_185559_675.jpg.bcfca068b527796b42f53e81d169542d.jpg

This dog imo was as close to a perfect specimen as I've ever had the pleasure and worked...... Nothing dog wise has come close since....... 

Bitch wise this one I'd cut my bollocks off for a few more like her.... IMG_20170926_203820_071.jpg.519f1eb17a14e8692734cc9b7f3ea430.jpg

That bitch has a real look.about her Sean, some dogs just have it in their eyes (if that makes sense lol)..

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

post the next batch of meat down to me ye perverted beast 

No bother pal but if they find out you keep Salukis then they will be texting looking for your number

8 minutes ago, jiggy said:

No bother pal but if they find out you keep Salukis then they will be texting looking for your number

How did the show go in cork last week. I was raging I missed it but was minding kids for whole day. I'll catch up with you shortly anyways.?

In the 70s a old lad over the road had a Manchester terrier called bracken she took 100s upon  hundreds of bunnies  and wasn't bad on rats either ferreting working with the bushers long netting gate netting at night etc she was a very good bitch yet I haven't seen one since in the flesh since her 

Edited by blackmaggie
2 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

In the 70s a old lad over the road had a Manchester terrier called bracken she took 100s upon  hundreds of bunnies  and wasn't bad on rats either ferreting working with the bushers long netting gate netting at night etc a very good bitch I haven't seen one since 

Good work for a terrier

• Like 1

Utter nonsense 

get an apbt up the highlands when the snows in and see how tough it is compared to those rescue collies?

or into a freezing solway Firth after a goose when the tide is pulling it out to Ireland like a magnet 

behave yourself 

real dog 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Utter nonsense 

get an apbt up the highlands when the snows in and see how tough it is compared to those rescue collies?

or into a freezing solway Firth after a goose when the tide is pulling it out to Ireland like a magnet 

behave yourself 

real dog 

As I stated earlier some people seem to think that the 'hardest' dog is the best dog! Generally form follows function so a dog bred for fighting is a one trick pony....

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, jiggy said:

How did the show go in cork last week. I was raging I missed it but was minding kids for whole day. I'll catch up with you shortly anyways.?

savage turn out for the terriers ,,lots of lads from  all over the country...hardly any lurchers ,,i met a few old friends i hadnt seen in a long time ..twas a good day out 

• Thanks 1