Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Aye alright pal...... ?

Well what are they used for other than standing on street corners in towns and city’s owned by local weed smokers to look cool . No denying they were the ultimate canine many years ago but now there are the ultimate coin spinner for yobs there was a Asian lad in town last week walking two round in blistering heat . That’s the life of 99% of them . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Well what are they used for other than standing on street corners in towns and city’s owned by local weed smokers to look cool . No denying they were the ultimate canine many years ago but now there are the ultimate coin spinner for yobs there was a Asian lad in town last week walking two round in blistering heat . That’s the life of 99% of them . 

I reckon that says more about the sort of dickheads that we've got in society now.

I've only ever known Staffys to be good, well tempered little companions :thumbs:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I reckon that says more about the sort of dickheads that we've got in society now.

I've only ever known Staffys to be good, well tempered little companions :thumbs:

My mistake I thought they were American pit bull terrier 

Sorry I have,nt read the full thread as I disagree 100 percent in the entire pedigree dog thing, it's simply a way of inflating prices , dogs should be bred for the work they do and temperament ,appearance should be at the bottom of the list imho sorry if it's already been said but that's my angle on it

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

They still are the ultimate canine,thing is most like yourself only ever see the dogs your talking about on street corners sad but reality....atb mud 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, mud said:

They still are the ultimate canine,thing is most like yourself only ever see the dogs your talking about on street corners sad but reality....atb mud 

Mud your probably a very nice lad 

and I’ve rewritten my entire comment as it’s distracting to the thread 

but that’s exactly why people get bull types of a certain nature , 

“it’s ftom gr.ch this or from a 5 - 0 dog” 

its a fukn posers game 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s a very unusual comment pal , please expand 

I'm saying I'm glad the breed is sill able to do the job it is bred for.

Edited by Kerny92