Anyone else work this cross

Bred these two a few weeks ago 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddie to a pure beddie and I'm looking forward to this mating, I know they won't be the fastest of dogs but they should make very handy ferreting, ratting and general mooching dogs. They will suit the ground I work down to a T, so I'm excited to see the outcome next season ?. Anyone else use a cross like this?  Atb Adam 

Screenshot_20180725-201300.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, white van man said:

They will be plenty fast enough around the warrens. Handy for hedge work too. Reckon you would be surprised how decent they would be on the lamp over the right ground ?

Yes that right mate, they will be abit faster than meeting hitting them nets lol. See how it goes mate and I may try on the lamp. Atb Adam 

12 hours ago, white van man said:

They will be plenty fast enough around the warrens. Handy for hedge work too. Reckon you would be surprised how decent they would be on the lamp over the right ground ?

Get them to retrieve and be handy with walking out with the catty or gun . 

Retrieving fur n feather ,finishing tree rats off, bit of ratting .

Should be hardy tykes.?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, brainy said:

Crackers they will be mate for ferreting and close cover work , I might be Interested in a bitch , they’ve caught my eye ??

Cheers Sam they should be handy dogs. Just let me know mate she's due 2 weeks next Thursday. Atb Adam