• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met the lad,enjoyed his company, he managed to get everyone on here together for a good cause..... That still continues.... Lots of genuine friendships made that first time around because he made the

I smoked an ounce and half every week sometimes more for 20year decided to quit one day and was as easy as f**k. Done the same with the drink and fags.  I will get get a bit weed if in on holiday

Even if he sent you his name and address, he,d still be able to sleep soundly at night, your a fat mouthy nause who,s had a bit of shit put back on you so suck it up, if your life's ambition is to be

Posted Images

feck i bet smoking all that green.no good to you mate.i stopped chonging 15yrs ago best thing i ever did.i was walking around like an albino corpse with bloodshot eye's lol

jesus is my high now.

• Haha 5

I smoked an ounce and half every week sometimes more for 20year decided to quit one day and was as easy as f**k. Done the same with the drink and fags. 

I will get get a bit weed if in on holiday or Xmas time but that's it. Guess I have good will power

• Like 6

Yep same can pick it up and leave it. Even when im smoking i only smoke 1-2 one skins a day .. if fishing or golf out with mutts ect il roll a full skin..  dont smoke fags do coke or drink. Mind you had a corona and lime yesterday and it was suprisingly refreshing. And i hate beer ?

• Like 1

Used to smoke it from the minute I opened my eyes, all day long at work, all evening, gave it up when we wanted to start a family...... These days same as you kev..... Sometimes have a month or 2 off it, first 3 days always the hardest imo, after that don't bother me. I don't really go out anywhere drinking other than barbecues etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, scothunter said:

I smoked an ounce and half every week sometimes more for 20year decided to quit one day and was as easy as f**k. Done the same with the drink and fags. 

I will get get a bit weed if in on holiday or Xmas time but that's it. Guess I have good will power

And been a tight Scottish Cnut helps

14 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Waiting on his number ... Off to kip for me work in the morning

Even if he sent you his name and address, he,d still be able to sleep soundly at night, your a fat mouthy nause who,s had a bit of shit put back on you so suck it up, if your life's ambition is to be an Internet twat  don't expect simpathy when it bites you on the arse and secondly well done to stewie for A  getting a rise out of you and B for doing something positive and turning his shit around, i tip my cap to stewie 100 on both counts and hope he sees his dream come true, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t get all excited greyman they actually both a couple a nobbers????

Your possibly right mate, I just find it funny that the biggest keyboard warrior I,ve come across in my short cyber life is crying about being trolled, the irony of it could,nt be aloud to slip by especially when he says give me your mobile number so I can do nothing about it, I think Liam neilson used it in the very short version of Taken , ?????

49 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Even if he sent you his name and address, he,d still be able to sleep soundly at night, your a fat mouthy nause who,s had a bit of shit put back on you so suck it up, if your life's ambition is to be an Internet twat  don't expect simpathy when it bites you on the arse and secondly well done to stewie for A  getting a rise out of you and B for doing something positive and turning his shit around, i tip my cap to stewie 100 on both counts and hope he sees his dream come true, 

I never asked for his name or address you dumb c**t, learn to read

23 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I never asked for his name or address you dumb c**t, learn to read

The words even if at the start of the sentence acknowledge that fact you super intelligent example of why incest is illegal, I,ve cast my bread on the surface and you failed to see the hook line and sinker attached and grabbed the lot, now I,ll let you wallow around in your own stupidity for a while before I unhook you only to do it all again in a week or so,s time, maybe take your own advice and learn to read ???