Lomanchenko.

Brilliant fighter and well on his way to cementing himself as one of the best of all time. He's doing amazing things so early on in his career which is unheard of but you have to put things into perspective. He had 396 amateur wins with one loss so he's hardly a novice. His style is extraordinary and what makes him more entertaining than Mayweather is he's not safety first. 

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Lol ive just seem this as well. Agree josh kelly is aĺl hype imo ignore the above about taylor lol

Both are talented but Kelly is getting massive hype and I've seen holes in his game, hopefully they both do well.

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Out of all the ones that came through matchroom atvthe same time okolie , kelly, buatsi etc they look average the one that sticks out to me is joe cordina. All these names then you think  of loma they will never be anywhere near that level. Taylor could imo

No chance, that cat is on the Matrix level! Apart from that time he got beat by Salido, or should i say cheated! I'll never accept that defeat, wrong on so many levels and it pisses me right off! ?

Nobody out there that i can see causing Loma too many problems.The guy has everything,great offence,unbelievable defence and they way he bounced back up from the knock down in his last fight showed he can tzke a punch if he needs to.The guy has opponents quitting on their stools because they cant do anything with him.