Been a while...

Helaw fellow hunting life members been a while since I’ve been on here, forgot my details and the phone that had the details was broke but now is fixed and I’m back here’s a picture of the hound for anybody who cares 

B02C10F3-D69D-40B2-8719-1FCF46C01858.jpeg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Lowther said:

Helaw fellow hunting life members been a while since I’ve been on here, forgot my details and the phone that had the details was broke but now is fixed and I’m back here’s a picture of the hound for anybody who cares 

B02C10F3-D69D-40B2-8719-1FCF46C01858.jpeg

A up me owd bunaaaard looking well how old he now 

7 hours ago, Black neck said:

A up me owd bunaaaard looking well how old he now 

How’s it going mate still on the beans? And 6 month now mate doing well just full of energy on the constant haha 

34 minutes ago, Lowther said:

Spot on mate he’s colossul though he just won’t stop eating, hungriest bairn in Tyneside 

Well that's good mate best get him on barf asap 

How's bunaaard going wi his recall and such like

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well that's good mate best get him on barf asap 

How's bunaaard going wi his recall and such like

Sound if we’re alone but if there’s a lot going on he’s a friggen nightmare to be honest like, think I’ve slacked abit with having the bairn but still getting him out on the regular so hopefully gets better with time, any tips are welcome though, any dogs around or people on bikes and he’s away 

12 minutes ago, Lowther said:

Sound if we’re alone but if there’s a lot going on he’s a friggen nightmare to be honest like, think I’ve slacked abit with having the bairn but still getting him out on the regular so hopefully gets better with time, any tips are welcome though, any dogs around or people on bikes and he’s away 

Bray the fecker