Bushing stud dog

Mr r3d

As title says im looking for a stud for my Jack russel bitch she's a good busher to big for any real earth but she marks really well and she's good at marking pigeons in the trees. I'm based in the West Midlands 

I'm just looking to get things in place for her next season she's gona be 4 the begining of next year and would love a pup out of her 

15322610236142024532909.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Mr r3d said:

As title says im looking for a stud for my Jack russel bitch she's a good busher to big for any real earth but she marks really well and she's good at marking pigeons in the trees. I'm based in the West Midlands 

I'm just looking to get things in place for her next season she's gona be 4 the begining of next year and would love a pup out of her 

15322610236142024532909.jpg

Throw a Beagle over her,you will not be disapointed.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

You wont go wrong wit the brian dog from what I see on here.and a generous offer aswell.choice id make to be honest

Same here mate use Brian, I used the dog and all signs are very positive so far, bitch is working cover and using her nose naturally and instinctively. She's only 6 months but I'm very sure once I start working her property this season she will go from strength to strength.

Brians proved his worth over a few different types already

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Night Walker said:

Same here mate use Brian, I used the dog and all signs are very positive so far, bitch is working cover and using her nose naturally and instinctively. She's only 6 months but I'm very sure once I start working her property this season she will go from strength to strength.

Brians proved his worth over a few different types already

Good to hear that nw.dog is very good I hear.few lads have said it to me.he seems to be producing good pups aswell so happy days 

• Like 2

The I have spoken to fox pack hopefully we have a meet up when she's ready and see if we can get her to take I have read good things on here about Bryan and his pups so fingers crossed 

• Like 1
On 22/07/2018 at 19:36, Foxpack 2 said:

You can use my dog for free. Or give someone on here a pup. Proven stud dog and produces bushing dogs. 

great offer and refreshing in this day and age,

• Like 5

Nice hard working spaniel you want, less chance of loosing them to ground. I'd stay away from more terrier blood half is more than enough in a busher. The lads seem to do very well with the spaniel terriers on here. Nice half x will do everything you want and some, get socks on the list he's been looking long enough 

Edited by FKOF

Ps was very lucky to get my bushing dog back this season, took his tek2 collar of him and he bolted one, he  followed to ground on a wall with about 20 odd earths all the way accros dead thick cover on it. If my mate wasn't there that day id never got him back, he's a terrier beagle  with 1/8 spaniel little to big for most earths but  when he does it's no fun. Took us hours to find him and get him back he was wedged in very tight. Very very lucky

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1