B.B. C 2 tonight 10pm

4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Shankly ,nature's fire 

if any one fancies an hours break from the peado calling ,murder threatening ,name calling ,idiocy on here ,it should be a good watch .

Is that meant to be more entertaining? 

4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Is that meant to be more entertaining? 

Depends on how you view life ,if your happy on a keyboard insulting people and calling them mongs ,but taking care to preserve your anonymity incase you actually have to face a real person and poo your pants ,then it's probably not for you .

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Depends on how you view life ,if your happy on a keyboard insulting people and calling them mongs ,but taking care to preserve your anonymity incase you actually have to face a real person and poo your pants ,then it's probably not for you .

I don't have to preserve my anonymity flower, and don't worry about me I've seen plenty of real people's Stan and haven't poo poo'd my pants yet. Don't be tarring me with your brush hey. ?

7 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I don't have to preserve my anonymity flower, and don't worry about me I've seen plenty of real people's Stan and haven't poo poo'd my pants yet. Don't be tarring me with your brush hey. ?

My brush ??? ...my name and location are on show ,the one time I was called out on here ,I went out of my way to introduce myself to the man ,apart from one of two exceptions I try to get along with folk on here ,my underpants and general u undercarriage area are immaculate ,you've got enough sparring partners on here without adding me ,so please troll elsewhere ,atb 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Astanley said:

My brush ??? ...my name and location are on show ,the one time I was called out on here ,I went out of my way to introduce myself to the man ,apart from one of two exceptions I try to get along with folk on here ,my underpants and general u undercarriage area are immaculate ,you've got enough sparring partners on here without adding me ,so please troll elsewhere ,atb 

Well Stan I don't think it's the kind of site that warrants having your name on show, not rocket science to figure out why is it? If anyone wants to know all they have to do is ask via PM. 

As for underpants mine are nice and clean apart from a few slug trails, I try to get on with folk but some things just don't work out. Don't worry you seem a little sensitive today and I don't fancy an argument with you as you seem one of the better ones. 

• Like 1

Ah Bill Shankly they don't make men of that ilk anymore.the great man was born not far from my birthplace from the salt of the earth mining stock where a hard life was just the norm for folk back then.

Love some of his quotes from his days as a manager,the one that always springs to mind is after Tommy Smith was telling him about his bandaged knee,he says..."Take that bandage off! and what do you mean your knee? Its Liverpool's knee!" ?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Astanley said:

Shankly ,nature's fire 

if any one fancies an hours break from the peado calling ,murder threatening ,name calling ,idiocy on here ,it should be a good watch .

ya missed muslim bashing lol

Remember John Lambie the Falkirk manager one of the staff said to him about a player who took a knock

"Needs to come off he's got concussion"

Lambies response

" We'll get him back on that park and tell him he's Pele" lol

• Like 1
18 hours ago, gaz said:

Ah Bill Shankly they don't make men of that ilk anymore.the great man was born not far from my birthplace from the salt of the earth mining stock where a hard life was just the norm for folk back then.

Love some of his quotes from his days as a manager,the one that always springs to mind is after Tommy Smith was telling him about his bandaged knee,he says..."Take that bandage off! and what do you mean your knee? Its Liverpool's knee!" ?

I work at Mansfield town doing security ..and up on a plack as you walk in to one of the stands is the quote from shankly about football being more important than life or death...

did the anfield stadium tour with a mate from oz and my son back in October.....great day out it was and all 3 of us Liverpool fans

3 hours ago, scothunter said:

Remember John Lambie the Falkirk manager one of the staff said to him about a player who took a knock

"Needs to come off he's got concussion"

Lambies response

" We'll get him back on that park and tell him he's Pele" lol

a great story from another great manager brian clough ...

the story goes brian is in his office working and wants a cup of tea....so rings down to the boot room where all the apprentices are and asks for a cuppa.....the kid on the end of the phone tells him to f**k of and make it himself.....brian is annoyed and says do you know who your talking to....the kid replys yeh the boss,, brian...the kid then says to brian do you know who your talking to ....brian replys no....so the kid says well f**k off then...:laugh:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

a great story from another great manager brian clough ...

the story goes brian is in his office working and wants a cup of tea....so rings down to the boot room where all the apprentices are and asks for a cuppa.....the kid on the end of the phone tells him to f**k of and make it himself.....brian is annoyed and says do you know who your talking to....the kid replys yeh the boss,, brian...the kid then says to brian do you know who your talking to ....brian replys no....so the kid says well f**k off then...:laugh:

haha    well in tomo