Eddie B/Dithcshitter

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What happend on this other thread then 

I think wilf took Scot on a blindfolded cow milk for charity, now Scots found out it was,nt an udder in his hand he,s going to kill everyone involved, pass it on ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn’t going to say any more, but in an attempt to add some sanity I’ll write this. Now regular members of this forum will have seen me write about me coaching youth football both in England an

So you are dogfox then ???

Only on THL could a thread about Eddie calling wilf a paedo protector turn into some sort of shark style human frenzy ,  end of the day it’s been said up to them two to sort it out rest of you wa

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Really, ?? 

Yea really and if you knew me you wouldn't really doubt it. 

Some things can be dismissed That wouldn't be one of them. 

But hey if you can accept someone slating you with that kind of accusation and doing nothing well your a bigger f***ing idiot than I first thought of you

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think wilf took Scot on a blindfolded cow milk for charity, now Scots found out it was,nt an udder in his hand he,s going to kill everyone involved, pass it on ?

Listen ya smarmy c**t I didn't say I was going to kill every one. 

I said if some one falsely accused me of that kind of shit I would. 

And I suspect any "man" would do the same

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Listen ya smarmy c**t I didn't say I was going to kill every one. 

I said if some one falsely accused me of that kind of shit I would. 

And I suspect any "man" would do the same

Kill is a bit of a bold claim don't you think.......

1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Yea really and if you knew me you wouldn't really doubt it. 

Some things can be dismissed That wouldn't be one of them. 

But hey if you can accept someone slating you with that kind of accusation and doing nothing well your a bigger f***ing idiot than I first thought of you

Or I just don't write checks with my mouth that my body will never cash, swearing on your dads grave that you will commit murder over being called a name, and you have the neck to call me an idiot,  and if I did no you i,d probably think your a bigger arse than I do from your posts you plastic gangster

Life's only 15 year..the c**t would get stabbed up going round calling folk that..hope ya sort it will..just be careful with having a family and that so no more on this topic mate.

2 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Life's only 15 year..the c**t would get stabbed up going round calling folk that..hope ya sort it will..just be careful with having a family and that so no more on this topic mate.

Yep 15 years inside a cell is a piece of piss....... ??

• Haha 1
  • Malt locked this topic