Eddie B/Dithcshitter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn’t going to say any more, but in an attempt to add some sanity I’ll write this. Now regular members of this forum will have seen me write about me coaching youth football both in England an

So you are dogfox then ???

Only on THL could a thread about Eddie calling wilf a paedo protector turn into some sort of shark style human frenzy ,  end of the day it’s been said up to them two to sort it out rest of you wa

I wasn’t going to say any more, but in an attempt to add some sanity I’ll write this.

Now regular members of this forum will have seen me write about me coaching youth football both in England and Ireland and my work in schools in England.

In short that means I have an Enhanced CRB check in England and the equivalent Guarda Check in Ireland.

They rake through every detail of your past.

What does the type of sick mind who would make up stuff like that have and what does it say about how they think.?

If anyone thinks this type of thing is funny then I also suggest you have a good hard look at yourselves.

Its not in the least bit funny and I am certainly not laughing 

• Like 11
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I wasn’t going to say any more, but in an attempt to add some sanity I’ll write this.

Now regular members of this forum will have seen me write about me coaching youth football both in England and Ireland and my work in schools in England.

In short that means I have an Enhanced CRB check in England and the equivalent Guarda Check in Ireland.

What does the type of sick mind who would make up stuff like that have and what does it say about how they think.?

If anyone thinks this type of thing is funny then I also suggest you have a good hard look at yourselves.

I remember you calling me a nonce on here just because i own a plummer terrier,so reap what you sow jacker ?...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate I've spoken to you for a long time on here, and privately, you don't need to justify yourself (although I understand why you are), you're a straight up bloke....the posts earlier were ridiculous and completely wrong, everyone on the thread said that... there is only one wrong un in this instance and it ain't you mate...

Hiding behind a computer and writing pure malicious shit is a c**ts trick...

• Like 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Ffs I missed it, what happened did he post it then delete it? Don’t think he is ditch shitter tho, just one a his fans

The thread was pulled...and rightly so

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Ffs I missed it, what happened did he post it then delete it? Don’t think he is ditch shitter tho, just one a his fans

Thread got pulled by Walshi

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Too be fair if your character is called wrongly into question then that's a Cnuts trick but you openly come on here saying you don't give a fcuk if other people's kids get blown up and you feel zero sympathy for them. Now that it's effecting you I'm sorry for not wiping the tears from my eyes and having a giggle. Your business is between you and whoever Eddie b is. If that upsets you then don't put up a thread about it because everbody else are just going to sit down and eat their roast beef and not give a shit. Best of luck and I hope you restore your name. I'd be confident your a good man.

• Thanks 1
  • Malt locked this topic