i,l get them pesky varmints ,NO U wont

Well now Tuesday filter on daylight Zero photon to cz all tickety boo. Finish work Sat am arrive at perm 0335 am all excited got em now .Sets up n see,s big n i mean big critters in the thermal spotter Oh bugger its next doors sheep been fence jumpin so rounds up n gets rid back through the gate.Makes my way to bunny field and this chap agrees i,l prove Photon is zeroed  ,right says me got your bait set up and get the caller going .

Do the do and its now around half n hour of nothing so grr says i n moves to the sheep fodder pen and sits inside thinking no 1 can see me in here boy was i right for the wrong reasons this came down and stayed till a tired me went home at 6.30  .Frustrated is not even close 

20180721_035917 (2).jpg

20180721_051432 (2).jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Well now Tuesday filter on daylight Zero photon to cz all tickety boo. Finish work Sat am arrive at perm 0335 am all excited got em now .Sets up n see,s big n i mean big critters in the thermal spotter Oh bugger its next doors sheep been fence jumpin so rounds up n gets rid back through the gate.Makes my way to bunny field and this chap agrees i,l prove Photon is zeroed  ,right says me got your bait set up and get the caller going .

Do the do and its now around half n hour of nothing so grr says i n moves to the sheep fodder pen and sits inside thinking no 1 can see me in here boy was i right for the wrong reasons this came down and stayed till a tired me went home at 6.30  .Frustrated is not even close 

20180721_035917 (2).jpg

20180721_051432 (2).jpg

You pissed? ?

• Haha 3

22 " Barrel and and P/H 6" mod Walshie ,but im tall enough to cope <just>.There are times in woodland though when the price of a chop to 16" and recrown enter my head as the trees dont like length and the brambles are very fond of it too .

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.