Single shot pcp v multi shot pcp

3 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Hope your still looking after my 97 rezmond

i will own that rifle one day lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah big man. Still wrapped up. She’ll be out in the autumn on the pigeons. In fact both springers have had a outing today on the paper. Had a right mare. Just to bloody hot. Me Trophies felt like they were getting softer in the pouch due to the heat. So packed in and jumped in the paddlin’ pool ?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rez said:

Yeah big man. Still wrapped up. She’ll be out in the autumn on the pigeons. In fact both springers have had a outing today on the paper. Had a right mare. Just to bloody hot. Me Trophies felt like they were getting softer in the pouch due to the heat. So packed in and jumped in the paddlin’ pool ?

Until i got the blue i had forgot what it was like to shoot a spring rifle rez it had been a long time

what with the factory perms and the like i had to us the hw100 a lot

now iv got two the 97 and the 77

97 tbt tuned

77 sfs tuned

feck there good rez real good mate

any way hope your good mate

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Stevie E said:

Ive tried both and the one I enjoyed using the most was my own single shot and found it very accurate,it's been well used over the years and  is still going strong with the youngun using it now and liking it .

DSCF7091_zpsfd9e6a80.jpg

That a dipped 410? So well done I can’t tell ? 99% sure it is. 

I had a Daystate Hunstman around the mid 90's, it was a single shot running FAC and very accurate.  I changed this for a FAC Multi shot Falcon around 2000 and didn't notice any difference in accuracy, actually the Falcon is VERY accurate!

:thumbs:

Single shot I'm afraid ,daystate harrier .22   I covered it  in normal camo tape I was dreading taking it off incase it was a nightmare ,it would have looked a bit over the top for the youngun to use it on the range.Deadly with the airarms field diablo pellets.

IMG_20180121_140636262.jpg

We where messing about at the range and had a daft comparison  my mate got 8 shots off in a break barrel against 10 from a pcp gun and there wasnt much in accuracy , ive both and its personal choice on the night who i take