rabbit numbers

just travelled back from north wales.from porthmadog through langollen & surrounding villages absolutely stunning scenery & prime rabbiting land.didn't see a single rabbit either run over or sat on grass verges.what a sorry state it is.

• Like 2

My area has been bad for years regarding rabbit numbers, did see lots of drummers and a few adults when I was on the brecons couple of weeks back, never saw any sat out but plenty in the bracken, not sure if that's because of the hoards of raptors flying around? But back home I see more deer than rabbits normally 

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm seeing a reasonable resurgence locally. Might even go out Sunday morning and try shoot a few over the spaniel. Been enough years without mind.

I was going to say the same... I've seen a slight pickup this last year in our general area :thumbs:

• Like 1

thought it was going to be a bad year for them..

im on the Yorkshire coast and this winter was especially sh1te... but after a slow start the phones started going and there back with vengeance!

think greyman's on it with the birds thining numbers out on some of me perms, loads of buzzards about!