Kwiss Packam, crook

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't matter what you watch if you don't buy one anyway,they have no right to try to get in and prove you have been using it and there ain't no law saying you can't have a tv.If they come to the door

Neighbours never closed their curtains properly ?

Heard he fixed you a few time's.

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

Haha I heard he fixed you that many time's he broke you.

I heard you bought some of his old swim wear off eBay. I bet you get some right looks in the public baths with the S missing off the Speedo's. ??

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I heard you bought some of his old swim wear off eBay. I bet you get some right looks in the public baths with the S missing off the Speedo's. ??

I heard your  awful at cum backs considering the amount of cum he left on your back.

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

I remember when I was a kid anytime the TV license man would be going around all the Windows of his car would get smashed, people would knock at each other's doors so they could hide the Telly's, I also remember a few time's me da giving us Hug's and telling us he has to work away it was only when I got a bit older he told he was sent to mountjoy for not paying for the licence, he's 70 now and still telling judges he's not buying one and they can send him to prison.

A few years ago my next door neighbour died of a heart attack and I heard his Mrs screaming so went round and tried to resuscitate him but he was a goner.  Anyway the next day there was a knock at the door and a bloke in a suit was asking what my name was etc, I assumed it was the tv goon and told him to do one........it was the poor old blokes son trying tomsay thank you :whistling::whistling:

• Haha 1

UKIP were out in town the other day getting signatures for a petition to abolish the license fee . They reckon if they get enough they can maybe get a vote in parliament and get rid of the shower of shite . Can’t see it happening but there is the start of discontent and I get the feeling that people in general begrudge the license fee, I feel it will eventually go . 

• Like 2