Bushing in the lakes. Good or bad.

Put it this way if somewhere was good and you asked me was it good on a world wide forum where most members are from the UK, I'd tell you it was shit aswell ! you wouldn't say it was good on here, every Tom dick and Harry would be on his way up there with a pack ! Best thing to do is go find out for yourself imo. Best of luck

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, FKOF said:

Is that the one you where telling me about last season mud? You'll have to sort it out mate this little packs taking shape now ?

Ye that him mate,he said ur welcome anytime ??

• Like 1
19 hours ago, mud said:

A friend does a lot of shooting all over the lakes,takes a scary amount off foxes each season,always offers me to nip over with him but shootings not for me thankfully ....

Does this fellow have a red vehicle?

10 hours ago, bowderdale said:

Another 4 less in the lakes, not many left now 

Your not wrong bowderdale.one of my brothers who turned to the dark side. (rifle shooting) has had 16 foxes 4nights lamping. Round the west coast area. Luckily I don't hunt that area and the fat c**t won't get out of jeep and walk the fells. So there be something to hunt up there. ? 

27 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Your not wrong bowderdale.one of my brothers who turned to the dark side. (rifle shooting) has had 16 foxes 4nights lamping. Round the west coast area. Luckily I don't hunt that area and the fat c**t won't get out of jeep and walk the fells. So there be something to hunt up there. ? 

Sounds like most rifle men ?