Big numbers in one night

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good day and night for me never equated to double figures,2 and 3 rabbits was a long days slog,then we ventured into the Dales.What a mistake,you soon lose your love of hunting and chase numbers,cha

Easier left in bundles to.pick up  later 

86 with 2  14 months old beddy whippet greyhounds

Posted Images

7 hours ago, bird said:

got a great football team there right now  , i got out   30 years ago from w-ton   could see how it was going  !!

its the portuagul n ational side aint it just without that cheating rat Ronaldo ? spent many a happy time in wolves .

9 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

I know round here black rabbits are associated with mixy when the blacks turn up its not far behind normally

a warm summer and mixy always hits hard got it bad around my manor already if rabbits aint scarce enough ? don't see how vicars make a difference tho ?

1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

its the portuagul n ational side aint it just without that cheating rat Ronaldo ? spent many a happy time in wolves .

true mate  the Portugal influence  is in the team  , and as yet it helped big time, hope we can   stay at this new level  now and not  come back down like as before ,?   pm   me and we can chat etc  about the  above, ! 

• Like 1

Caught a mixi rabbit with my hands yesterday sat under my truck at breaktime in work, Walked 2 fields next to the site counted about 30 rabbits sat out at dinnertime, most had mixi by the looks of them. Lurcher pups last jab next Saturday, will get her out amongst them, stock up on ferret food at least...... Theres a place local to me and i always see black rabbits sat out, caught a few over the years never ever any with signs of mixi.... Always nice and healthy, cant see mixi being restricted to a certain colour? Old wife's tale imo

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Caught a mixi rabbit with my hands yesterday sat under my truck at breaktime in work, Walked 2 fields next to the site counted about 30 rabbits sat out at dinnertime, most had mixi by the looks of them. Lurcher pups last jab next Saturday, will get her out amongst them, stock up on ferret food at least...... Theres a place local to me and i always see black rabbits sat out, caught a few over the years never ever any with signs of mixi.... Always nice and healthy, cant see mixi being restricted to a certain colour? Old wife's tale imo

Would say so can't believe people would think.that was true ??

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Would say so can't believe people would think.that was true ??

Hiv, Aids dont just affect woggs and batty boys.... So cant see why a black rabbit would be healthy and the others full of mixi? Cant see a farmer or landowner keeping the disease alive in some f***ing laboratory lol and dropping infected black rabbits out and about... Too many in a warren when its wet or warm will cause disease imo, so numbers self regulate. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Daniel there's good lampers but there's.ones that carry on there efforts that's white whips grey oabove was one

Theres nothing hard about speed lamping,but abloodygooddog who fills pot,the white whip grey above was worst ever seen,, shit shit shit and a  bad example 

Edited by MR RABBIT
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Hiv, Aids dont just affect woggs and batty boys.... So cant see why a black rabbit would be healthy and the others full of mixi? Cant see a farmer or landowner keeping the disease alive in some f***ing laboratory lol and dropping infected black rabbits out and about... Too many in a warren when its wet or warm will cause disease imo, so numbers self regulate. ?

There's a few little pockets of land around here that hold a few rabbits most of them are black most of the places have walls or main roads so no other rabbits can get in,I always thought they were pet rabbits breeding with the wild rabbits but my mate told me it was years of inbreeding that gave them the black colour

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I hunt a farm that borders a nuclear plant i have lamped and ferreted hedges over 30 years  no sign of mixy and watching what was sat out i didn't see a black but the next week you would see a couple and mixy usually followed dc I have caught many blacks in that area nice and fit it was just a obervesion as that seem to be were it started round here 

• Like 1