Big numbers in one night

9 minutes ago, mhopton said:

Cheers mate little blade just has the knack of taking them off the seat tight to walls,hedges really is a pleasure to watch and even more so to work with, he’s only down side is his coat took the whippet gene to that but runs faultless with his wax jacket lol

My fault way my Wheaton whip grey was she tugged on the slip ,,,I wouldn't have minded but IAM a plasterer ,but a sparky floored my couple years ago ,,and my slip arm wasn't the same he beat me up ,,,lol so she wasn't my greatest bitch ,,,,I hated the tug on the slip , strength in the arm wasn't as good after Aberdeen Sparky beat the sh#t out me  lol he played rugby I had no chance ,, f****d my arm up thou lol

Edited by MR RABBIT

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good day and night for me never equated to double figures,2 and 3 rabbits was a long days slog,then we ventured into the Dales.What a mistake,you soon lose your love of hunting and chase numbers,cha

Easier left in bundles to.pick up  later 

86 with 2  14 months old beddy whippet greyhounds

Posted Images

I usually work alone unless I’ve invited someone else so he’s never on the lead but never wanders more than 10 yards unless he gets the sent of a hare then he does a little excited dance bounce round in circles around me like his saying please dad can I go get it lol

2 hours ago, MR RABBIT said:

Good stuff mhopton ?

But heard a Cornwall dog did 68 rabbits in 60mins 

Speed lamping dogs are without doubt the best ? one for the pot ,,speed lamping dogs would feed a small town ?

Cant remember what count was that night as had loads o good night's out,,,118 or 128 below f**k knows can't be bothered counting ,,,2 dogs 

About 4/5 hours lamping as we sat in motor most the night drinking Bovril and putting world to rights ?

538649149_Screenshot_20170817-2130532.thumb.png.e7396508b12c8fc013c77e315b0e8f66.png

68 in 60 mins ? not in Cornwall it didn't. 

Or anywhere else come to that...

• Haha 1