Big numbers in one night

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Nope never ever own one no point no rabbits in the Midlands only 2 over the border and they will be no more crossing the wall  maybe john will give you one of his pups you never know 

GO on Dave help him out Uz could be best pals 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good day and night for me never equated to double figures,2 and 3 rabbits was a long days slog,then we ventured into the Dales.What a mistake,you soon lose your love of hunting and chase numbers,cha

Easier left in bundles to.pick up  later 

86 with 2  14 months old beddy whippet greyhounds

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

GO on Dave help him out Uz could be best pals 

No chance they never helped us in the past no bobcocks going over the wall I'm sure there dogs suits they needs no enough game over there to suit a Bobcock ??

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Nope unfortunately Dave ave had to tell a couple there isn’t enough already her only having the 5 has let a couple down. 

Scans are a waste of time telling you 8 pups and only 5 pop.out waste of money 5 is a better size if your only breeding for own use would be happy with 2 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Crackers said:

Correct I hear rabbits on the dales virtually jump in ya rucksack ?

More dogs carried home in rucksacks that became bunny fazed and the owner not knowing how to slip to the right rabbit.The Dales rabbits made turds out of many a mutt that ventured into their domain,then made reputations out of average mutts that learnt to adapt to the slaughter.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Crackers said:

Never been lad so don’t know just what average lads with average dogs told me that’s why I said “I hear” get 15/20 round here with 2 dogs you’ve had a really good night ??

A good day and night for me never equated to double figures,2 and 3 rabbits was a long days slog,then we ventured into the Dales.What a mistake,you soon lose your love of hunting and chase numbers,chase mutts that are better suited to numbers,neglect your family and lose yourself like a smackhead on crack.I spent 7 years chasing Dales rabbits,what a waste of 7 years for a fecking conie,they are not worth the effort until you again realise that a few hunted right is better than a massive amount hunted for the sake of killing numbers.

• Like 11
8 minutes ago, morton said:

we ventured into the Dales.What a mistake,you soon lose your love of hunting and chase numbers,chase mutts that are better suited to numbers,neglect your family and lose yourself like a smackhead on crack.I spent 7 years chasing Dales rabbits,what a waste of 7 years for a fecking conie,they are not worth the effort until you again realise that a few hunted right is better than a massive amount hunted for the sake of killing numbers.

:yes:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, morton said:

A good day and night for me never equated to double figures,2 and 3 rabbits was a long days slog,then we ventured into the Dales.What a mistake,you soon lose your love of hunting and chase numbers,chase mutts that are better suited to numbers,neglect your family and lose yourself like a smackhead on crack.I spent 7 years chasing Dales rabbits,what a waste of 7 years for a fecking conie,they are not worth the effort until you again realise that a few hunted right is better than a massive amount hunted for the sake of killing numbers.

Lad by me went up took his Lurcher and a full bedlington the bedlington caught 7 at night so that tells me enough that a busher caught 7 on lamp that it’s not a test for a dog up there your only testing stamina by running 100+ rabbits with a Lurcher..... they don’t sound hard to me sounds like an average Lurcher would get good numbers up there....

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, langleycharmer said:

Morton you must be going the wrong places in the dales, whenever I've being up they have being easy pickings and filled up the rucksack. The rabbits are a lot harder locally round me. 

Where you been mate?

Cheers, D.

19 hours ago, morton said:

Had to like that med us feel berra