different collie crosses.

5 hours ago, billhardy said:

blacky  I am a navigator no fear of getting lost  atb bill

I know mate 

I could get lost in me own house it's 1 of me many set backs the times I've parachuted in on the wrong target then had to yomp behind enemy lines is too many to count

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most herding dog /running dog composites are variable,..both physically and mentally,...they don't suit everyone... Nothing wrong with that...  I am a weak and feeble, quiet, inoffensive wee

Beardie/border x greyhound,didn’t like the car but lots of dogs aren’t keen on traveling in cars,good with kids,good nose could catch rabbits,easily trained,nice dog.

aye defo had 3 beardie f1s a 3/8 5/8 and a 3/4 1 of the f1s was a nightmare but worked out a great dog but hard work at times lol i run beddie x grey now insane prey drive faster than any collie f1 cr

Posted Images

On 24 July 2018 at 04:31, Black neck said:

I know mate 

I could get lost in me own house it's 1 of me many set backs the times I've parachuted in on the wrong target then had to yomp behind enemy lines is too many to count

Blackly more beans needed inyour case getting lost in ones own territory his really a problem for you study the stars think of beans and y'all be fine fearing that don't work get some assistance like a guide dog .atb bill

• Confused 1
40 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Blackly more beans needed inyour case getting lost in ones own territory his really a problem for you study the stars think of beans and y'all be fine fearing that don't work get some assistance like a guide dog .atb bill

what the hell have these posts got to do with DIFFERENT COLLIE CROSSES???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, japs eye said:

complicated dogs are collie crosses. If you can't decipher those posts, then best you get a saluki.?

Edited by trenchfoot
  • Haha 3
On 24 July 2018 at 15:47, japs eye said:

Pisser and beans feck knows I no fa sure collie xes can have eye problems time some one started a thread on these issues collie xs retinaleyeproblems ,lots have it and there handlers do t know.atb bill

image.jpeg

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I can't enjoy a bean bill in the summer when you bin out tramping about at night wi the dogs and falling over that's when you can appreciate beans brother

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Pisser and beans feck knows I no fa sure collie xes can have eye problems time some one started a thread on these issues collie xs retinaleyeproblems ,lots have it and there handlers do t know.atb bill

image.jpeg

Now has it all become clear japs?

On 24 July 2018 at 15:57, W. Katchum said:

Ffs I’m sure a man if your calibre coulda knocked up summat better with that tent an tarp?? shoulda let youngster show ye how?

That his first attempt katch he done it in darkness  we learn through effort yas know that  atb bill

He will be fine katch the camp ain't there that long we moved on since we now out and about trying to avoid any conflict with the Reds ,fecking everywhere pick jaz back up soon she finished season now then we may drop one fa some rib steaks feck it .its gonna  teach him the ins and outs off survival with nothing he already staring ta get the instincts of the forest that's needed when we out a beans completely plenty snakes here though so may cook a grass one up next day or so.no crisps no fno rubbish he got eat what we get or go hungry,simple .no room fa wingers he would be I. Using ab ivy bag but he wanted take his tent .no cronies here only game fish and fecking snakes delicious lol.atb Bill 

19 minutes ago, billhardy said:

He will be fine katch the camp ain't there that long we moved on since we now out and about trying to avoid any conflict with the Reds ,fecking everywhere pick jaz back up soon she finished season now then we may drop one fa some rib steaks feck it .its gonna  teach him the ins and outs off survival with nothing he already staring ta get the instincts of the forest that's needed when we out a beans completely plenty snakes here though so may cook a grass one up next day or so.no crisps no fno rubbish he got eat what we get or go hungry,simple .no room fa wingers he would be I. Using ab ivy bag but he wanted take his tent .no cronies here only game fish and fecking snakes delicious lol.atb Bill 

Gerr on some frogs mate there ok fried 

• Like 1

Know of a couple of genuine first cross bearded greys, one farm bred, the other from a lurcher lads litter, neither of the dogs got out much, but I was impressed with what I saw of them, sometimes wonder what they could have achieved if they'd had more time on the land, good countrymans dogs I reckon

• Like 2
Just now, low plains drifter said:

Know of a couple of genuine first cross bearded greys, one farm bred, the other from a lurcher lads litter, neither of the dogs got out much, but I was impressed with what I saw of them, sometimes wonder what they could have achieved if they'd had more time on the land, good countrymans dogs I reckon

What's that got to do wi camping and beans