Putting Muslims in their place.

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Jews Muslim who gives a f**k both of them are a scourge

no we must embrace the different culture.i think a muslim will be at the fishing meet up within 10yrs 

and just to add.i predict socks will make him a homemade venison burger and spare 30mins out of his frantic fishing frenzy to massage the feet of the sandal wearing b*****d.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preaching to the choir mush mate. I'd heave the lot of them into large industrial gas fed ovens lol

If you look at how the land has been settled historically do you have an entitlement to anything? Look at how empires have risen and fallen and how conquest has shaped the globe. It all had to be foug

We all live by a moral compass and we all have one irrespective of faith. If people are using that faith to subjugate others there's no morality in the compass.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Preaching to the choir mush mate. I'd heave the lot of them into large industrial gas fed ovens lol

what the fecks wrong with coal 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Bollocks mate. Look at the Irish,  Scots, Welsh, north west England, Germany,  France,  Nordics (ok I made my point lol) we may be mixed, we may not be, but sure as shit stinks we are from Europe! It's our land and it always will be our home.

True but look what not actively fighting the threat is doing. We think we have a traditional right to it but that doesn't mean sh*t if you're not willing to defend it against aggressors. Look at various aboriginal tribes across the globe and see how it worked out for them. The fact is that in 200 years Europe will be a lot browner and have a span of different traditions.

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Although I do agree about the biggest guns and the jews decided long ago, they need to have them. Now they have their homeland back and they are willing to sort anyone out who messes with it.

How that plays out will depend entirely on funding. No amount of hashtag campaigns, thoughts and prayers, are going to make a sh*t of difference. If you want to keep a tradition you have to defend it by any means necessary.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, king said:

no we must embrace the different culture.i think a muslim will be at the fishing meet up within 10yrs 

and just to add.i predict socks will make him a homemade venison burger and spare 30mins out of his frantic fishing frenzy to massage the feet of the sandal wearing b*****d.

We took a Jo raki on a fishing trip the other week. It turns out they aren't a sea fairing race! The skipper told us to keep the sick covered fcker down the far end of the boat and make it clear he couldn't wash his feet in the toilet ?

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

The facts are the Jews were in Palestine a long time before the Muslims, hell even us Christians inhabited there before them! 

Neanderthals  were there a long time before  that.It's the rightful  home of all gingers

• Haha 1