Putting Muslims in their place.

32 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Israel is the Jewish homeland, the conflict with Muslims happened way before 1947.

I agree mate, hence why I said in modern times...who has the true rights to our place..not many ancient Britons among us I would guess, way too much Irish in my blood for starters!

The bottom line is the Jews were 're homed to their original homeland thousands of years later, and it hasn't worked out all that well... 

The Jews were pretty much outed by the Romans 2000 years ago and the Greeks before that, the Muslims took over around 1500 years ago until it was decided it would be a good idea to give the Jews back their "homeland", or at least a bit of it, afyer WW2.... The whole area has hardly had a settled race over The past few millennium, but I would suggest the Muslims have had a fairly long run of it....

The worldwide demographics will be unrecognizable in the next 100 years (That's being generous), people move around more than ever....and it's not for the good in a lot of cases... 

My point (Probably badly made)... is mixing a huge influx of Jews into an area which has been pretty much a Muslim state for 1500 years (or so) was never going to go well...

Exactly the same as putting millions of Muslims into a state (Europe) which has been pretty much a Christian state for a few thousand years won't end well...

History should teach us, that religions don't mix....or perhaps those who run religions don't want them to mix?? Lol

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preaching to the choir mush mate. I'd heave the lot of them into large industrial gas fed ovens lol

If you look at how the land has been settled historically do you have an entitlement to anything? Look at how empires have risen and fallen and how conquest has shaped the globe. It all had to be foug

We all live by a moral compass and we all have one irrespective of faith. If people are using that faith to subjugate others there's no morality in the compass.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Try being an Irish man in the north of Ireland. Lol. Wait till your whole country is governed by Muslims, invaders, see if ye feel a tad bitter kanny. Only saying like. Lol.

Wait till the north of Ireland is governed by Muslim invaders you will be praying for the good old days .....just saying like lol 

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Try being an Irish man in  Northern Ireland. Lol. Wait till your whole country is governed by Muslims, invaders, see if ye feel a tad bitter kanny. Only saying like. Lol.

Corrected that for you ???

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, kanny said:

Wait till the north of Ireland is governed by Muslim invaders you will be praying for the good old days .....just saying like lol 

Muslim, British, pretty much the same thing nowadays is it not. Lol.

34 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I agree mate, hence why I said in modern times...who has the true rights to our place..not many ancient Britons among us I would guess, way too much Irish in my blood for starters!

The bottom line is the Jews were 're homed to their original homeland thousands of years later, and it hasn't worked out all that well... 

The Jews were pretty much outed by the Romans 2000 years ago and the Greeks before that, the Muslims took over around 1500 years ago until it was decided it would be a good idea to give the Jews back their "homeland", or at least a bit of it, afyer WW2.... The whole area has hardly had a settled race over The past few millennium, but I would suggest the Muslims have had a fairly long run of it....

The worldwide demographics will be unrecognizable in the next 100 years (That's being generous), people move around more than ever....and it's not for the good in a lot of cases... 

My point (Probably badly made)... is mixing a huge influx of Jews into an area which has been pretty much a Muslim state for 1500 years (or so) was never going to go well...

Exactly the same as putting millions of Muslims into a state (Europe) which has been pretty much a Christian state for a few thousand years won't end well...

History should teach us, that religions don't mix....or perhaps those who run religions don't want them to mix?? Lol

Muslims don't have a historic claim in Europe. Jews have an entire history in that area and rightly so, they want it back....

Think about it like this; maybe just maybe there is a huge war in Europe again, between Muslims and every other cnut who isn't. We lose and our decendents end up scattered across the planet. Knowing full well they had a beautiful homeland, where their ancestors are buried, where their history, language and culture started. They then find themselves with a chance to have it back.... would you not back that?

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

As a side note (before the more religious on here rip my head off).... living by a moral compass, which for some comes in the form of religion is great, it is only the few, and possibly the most powerful that use religion for a whole different agenda...and there in lies the problem world wide 

We all live by a moral compass and we all have one irrespective of faith. If people are using that faith to subjugate others there's no morality in the compass.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They then find themselves with a chance to have it back.... would you not back that?

If you look at how the land has been settled historically do you have an entitlement to anything? Look at how empires have risen and fallen and how conquest has shaped the globe. It all had to be fought for and the strongest got the spoils. History as told us that if you don't fight for it you don't get it.

When you look at it geographically most borders are just imaginary lines drawn on a map and they're open to change depending on who has the most guns.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If you look at how the land has been settled historically do you have an entitlement to anything? Look at how empires have risen and fallen and how conquest has shaped the globe. It all had to be fought for and the strongest got the spoils. History as told us that if you don't fight for it you don't get it.

When you look at it geographically most borders are just imaginary lines drawn on a map and they're open to change depending on who has the most guns.

so what you are saying then is that the air gun section could eventually spread into other sections and eventually take over thl.just buy using the 1.77 vs 22 argument alone.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, king said:

so what you are saying then is that the air gun section could eventually spread into other sections and eventually take over thl.just buy using the 1.77 vs 22 argument alone.

IanB's mighty ban hammer can settle any dispute once and for all. Ian's a .25 man I hear...

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

IanB's mighty ban hammer can settle any dispute once and for all. Ian's a .25 man I hear...

well thats that sorted then the pellet strokers will just roll over in total submision.a bit like the effect that the dogfox pad vid had on the general section.

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Bollocks mate. Look at the Irish,  Scots, Welsh, north west England, Germany,  France,  Nordics (ok I made my point lol) we may be mixed, we may not be, but sure as shit stinks we are from Europe! It's our land and it always will be our home.

Although I do agree about the biggest guns and the jews decided long ago, they need to have them. Now they have their homeland back and they are willing to sort anyone out who messes with it. 

5 minutes ago, king said:

a bit like the effect that the dogfox pad vid had on the general section.

In the Israeli-Palestinian dispute that is the equivalent of a tactical nuclear strike.

From a THL perspective, posting the pad video is like watching North Korea become a global player.

• Haha 1