Putting Muslims in their place.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preaching to the choir mush mate. I'd heave the lot of them into large industrial gas fed ovens lol

If you look at how the land has been settled historically do you have an entitlement to anything? Look at how empires have risen and fallen and how conquest has shaped the globe. It all had to be foug

We all live by a moral compass and we all have one irrespective of faith. If people are using that faith to subjugate others there's no morality in the compass.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Thread title’s a bit ironic..., given that much of the grief is about the Israelis actually stealing the muslim’s place.

Is it? The Jews were there first last i checked.

• Like 2

I don't know loads on this but surely this is exactly how many feel in our country..

The Jews  were given a part of Israel after WW2 and ever since there has been nothing but grief, as Muslims and Jews are like oil and water (or that is how it seems)..

The Muslims are now dancing to the Jewish tune in that particular country and they feel a bit pissed off about it, considering 70 years ago they had the say...

Now look.at England and the countless conversations, threads etc about Muslims taking control of our country....certainly a touch ironic lol

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I don't know loads on this but surely this is exactly how many feel in our country..

The Jews  were given a part of Israel after WW2 and ever since there has been nothing but grief, as Muslims and Jews are like oil and water (or that is how it seems)..

The Muslims are now dancing to the Jewish tune in that particular country and they feel a bit pissed off about it, considering 70 years ago they had the say...

Now look.at England and the countless conversations, threads etc about Muslims taking control of our country....certainly a touch ironic lol

The one common factor, no matter where they are Muslims will find a way to cause trouble.

26 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

1185B917-7EB8-4EB0-BABD-EE66968BF21F.jpeg

The Jews were in that land long before the words Arab, Muslim or Koran were invented ;)

Well documented in all ancient cultures from the Egyptians to the Assyrians, that the tribes of Yahweh lived in that area.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

The facts are the Jews were in Palestine a long time before the Muslims, hell even us Christians inhabited there before them! 

Muhammad went to the Jews and the Jews told him to do one ,so Muhammad slaughtered them. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

The one common factor, no matter where they are Muslims will find a way to cause trouble.

Personally I think all religions cause trouble, but that's another topic I suppose...No one is holier than thou when running around the world spreading the word of whichever god takes their fancy...

The fighting over land for many reasons (normally greed) has gone on for ever (look at our little island, many have taken control over the thousands of yearz)...but in recent times I would suggest Palestine has been  changed due to the introduction  of Jews into a largely Islamic world...forgetting who is the biggest trouble makers in the world (now there's a thought??)...it just seems a touch ironic...

As a side note (before the more religious on here rip my head off).... living by a moral compass, which for some comes in the form of religion is great, it is only the few, and possibly the most powerful that use religion for a whole different agenda...and there in lies the problem world wide 

25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Personally I think all religions cause trouble, but that's another topic I suppose...No one is holier than thou when running around the world spreading the word of whichever god takes their fancy...

The fighting over land for many reasons (normally greed) has gone on for ever (look at our little island, many have taken control over the thousands of yearz)...but in recent times I would suggest Palestine has been  changed due to the introduction  of Jews into a largely Islamic world...forgetting who is the biggest trouble makers in the world (now there's a thought??)...it just seems a touch ironic...

Israel is the Jewish homeland, the conflict with Muslims happened way before 1947.

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Now they know how we feel .....shalom! 

britmuslims_1809608c.jpg

Try being an Irish man in the north of Ireland. Lol. Wait till your whole country is governed by Muslims, invaders, see if ye feel a tad bitter kanny. Only saying like. Lol.

• Like 2