Gone2ground boxes?

Anybody got 1,know who it is that makes em?? My lad is thinking bout buying himself one, just don’t want him spending his hard earned cash if they shite😂 got that many fcuking boxes here Shed look like a mini funeral parlour😂  but it’s his money an he wants a light weight double box, so anybody any experience?

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody got 1,know who it is that makes em?? My lad is thinking bout buying himself one, just don’t want him spending his hard earned cash if they shite😂 got that many fcuking boxes here Shed look like a mini funeral parlour😂  but it’s his money an he wants a light weight double box, so anybody any experience?

i ordered one on Monday just had email to say its arrived. i am away at moment back home tomorrow. i will let you know what its like mate.

5 minutes ago, fred90 said:

i ordered one on Monday just had email to say its arrived. i am away at moment back home tomorrow. i will let you know what its like mate.

Aye please do mate, did tomo recommend them to ye other day in here? I had feeling I’d read that but unsure of it was same mob my lad is talking about, tbh he had found site himself online an it’s his own money we have gave him, he has just done his sats an finished in top 5% of country in them, so can’t complain😀😂 I’ll let him order one now as he is keepin few hobs back this year an wants a lighter double box than what I got 😂

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Aye please do mate, did tomo recommend them to ye other day in here? I had feeling I’d read that but unsure of it was same mob my lad is talking about, tbh he had found site himself online an it’s his own money we have gave him, he has just done his sats an finished in top 5% of country in them, so can’t complain😀😂 I’ll let him order one now as he is keepin few hobs back this year an wants a lighter double box than what I got 😂

yes it was tommo.the ferret box company is now gone to ground.i looked at rabbit fever on ebay but think these look better made in photos. plus tommo had his over 10 years. clever lad you got there👍

Just now, fred90 said:

yes it was tommo.the ferret box company is now gone to ground.i looked at rabbit fever on ebay but think these look better made in photos. plus tommo had his over 10 years. clever lad you got there👍

Aye he just like his da😀

who ever he is🤣🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have these boxes they are excellent quality and I don't know how he makes them for the money.

I have used one for 3 seasons and it is still in good condition.

Clean and rub it down every summer and re coat with sadolin.

Only issue I have had is catches coming undone by getting caught on your jacket. Replaced with hasp and small clip in hasp which cant come undone accidently.

• Like 1