pic of my hw100 ,in 20 caliber

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well I bought this rifle last week its hardly been used ,the lad only used it for target shooting its so quite to use and in 20 its deadly

I like the new sporter stock, that’s what put me off for so long before, not the gun, but the stock. Then, when I saw a ks with the new stock, I could resist no longer.?

ive had most 100s,i had vizs sporter in 177 that was a lovely gun to shoot,i should never of sold him it back but me and viz do this all the time ,I like the thumbhole stock better ,as soon as I lifte

Posted Images

ive had most 100s,i had vizs sporter in 177 that was a lovely gun to shoot,i should never of sold him it back but me and viz do this all the time ,I like the thumbhole stock better ,as soon as I lifted this 100 with the custom stock I new I had to have it ,a lot of people love them a lot hate them ,the one I sold jimmy big mac I could not miss with yet jimmy struggled with it like he says he did not get on with a thumbhole stock on it,i bought a mfr the same day I bought the 100 I sold the mfr 2 days later it could not match this gun ,but that is just my opinion this gun fits like a glove for me

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Jonnyb6161 said:

I never said they’re no good. I’ve had a quick go on 2 or 3 and I couldn’t get on with them. In my opinion there are better PCPs out there e.g. R10, S510 and the obvious Wolverine R and Fx Crown.

Had 3 r10's ,nice guns but not very pointable ,  had a s510 for a night but the cocking is now where near the 100 , Wolverine R well its a gaystate and from past experience leave well alone . Now we come to the FX crown ,this is probable will be my next buy but in .22 FAC , just a shame most FX guns have a problem with sub 12 ,  FX are probably the best fac airguns  you can buy at the moment  

I had no problem shooting the R10 whereas I had trouble getting behind the scope on the 100(this could probably been set up better but you can’t do that with someone else’s rifle). I tried the S510 ultimate sporter, Wolverine R and Red Wolf at the northern shooting show. All 3 were epic. One of the lads at my local range brought in a Crown sub12 and it was the best of the bunch. I know it was only 20 shots or so with each so it’s only an impression I got but that’s the opportunity I got.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Jonnyb6161 said:

I had no problem shooting the R10 whereas I had trouble getting behind the scope on the 100(this could probably been set up better but you can’t do that with someone else’s rifle). I tried the S510 ultimate sporter, Wolverine R and Red Wolf at the northern shooting show. All 3 were epic. One of the lads at my local range brought in a Crown sub12 and it was the best of the bunch. I know it was only 20 shots or so with each so it’s only an impression I got but that’s the opportunity I got.

One of the best daystate rifles i ever shot was David Evans wolf when he came up to stay at mine for the week end

60mtr range and i was hitting 10mil bolt heads at 60mtrs shot for shot

now that was a rifle put 4 or 5 mags through her

and fell in love with it .

bhbh (4).JPG

bhbh (5).JPG

bhbh (6).JPG

bhbh (3).JPG

3 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

One of the best daystate rifles i ever shot was David Evans wolf when he came up to stay at mine for the week end

60mtr range and i was hitting 10mil bolt heads at 60mtrs shot for shot

now that was a rifle put 4 or 5 mags through her

and fell in love with it .

bhbh (4).JPG

bhbh (5).JPG

bhbh (6).JPG

bhbh (3).JPG

next was the Merlin i got off jon jon 

i all ways regret selling this rifle

P130512_18.55.jpg

P260412_21.10.jpg

11 hours ago, j j m said:

some guns mac we should not sell mate,the excaliber was one of mine,never thought id get the chance to get it back

Could not believe he sold it back to you mate

i know how hard it is to get an Excalibur carbine

and how long he had looked for one .

Got to say mind it is a stunning rifle just like the day it came out of the factory

its a credit to both of you .

He did say he had told you if you ever sold it it had to go back to him lol

but thats what good friends are for me and Viz think the world of you Jeff

and your family .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

viz would always get first refusual jimmy as you would if i bought a gun off you mate ,i was surprised he sold it as well mate made me very happy,you and viz are always welcome at our house mate the family always look forward to seeing you we have become good friends over the years and good friends are hard to find these days,take care jimmy mate

2 hours ago, j j m said:

viz would always get first refusual jimmy as you would if i bought a gun off you mate ,i was surprised he sold it as well mate made me very happy,you and viz are always welcome at our house mate the family always look forward to seeing you we have become good friends over the years and good friends are hard to find these days,take care jimmy mate

I only sold it back to you because your a mate who I know will look after it ! Heading home from aiya Napa tonight catch up tomorrow mate