pic of my hw100 ,in 20 caliber

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well I bought this rifle last week its hardly been used ,the lad only used it for target shooting its so quite to use and in 20 its deadly

I like the new sporter stock, that’s what put me off for so long before, not the gun, but the stock. Then, when I saw a ks with the new stock, I could resist no longer.?

ive had most 100s,i had vizs sporter in 177 that was a lovely gun to shoot,i should never of sold him it back but me and viz do this all the time ,I like the thumbhole stock better ,as soon as I lifte

Posted Images

Very nice and beauts of a Stock.. and just to finish it off mtc viper pro on top.. Top bit of kit..... Is it a brand new scope or have you used it on another rifle?, would love to know how good it is for range finding... ? 

Edited by Phill-W68

no phil scope come with the rifle when I bought it mate ,and its good for range finding mate, the scope its self is like rifle hardly used, the stock shoulders lovely and not a mark on it or the blueing anywhere the gun could pass for new its been very well looked after and not had much use,but I will change all of that

jon I thought id of been out by now mate,but my back went again 2 weeks ago this accident has turned my life around mate just cant waite to be back to normal ,it just goes at times I cant even walk ,I better get a decent pay out ,double decker buses take no prisoners from behind ,im lucky I was in a merc big strong car ,if it had of been a small car I hate to think what would of happened mate