Dont know about you the lads but gerrin a bit concerned about the weather its like a desert all the grass is dead the crops are failing it aint rained for that long but not so much as a hose pipe ban last night i emptied the dogs water out an a jag of hedge hogs come pegging out the hedge guzzling the water and its spose get hotter

Lets moan about it

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Dont know about you the lads but gerrin a bit concerned about the weather its like a desert all the grass is dead the crops are failing it aint rained for that long but not so much as a hose pipe ban last night i emptied the dogs water out an a jag of hedge hogs come pegging out the hedge guzzling the water and its spose get hotter

Lets moan about it

I been moaning about it for weeks. Don't mind a few hot days here and there, but week after week of screaming hot sunshine FAAACKIN SKUUULLS ME!! ?

Had a hosepipe ban here in NI it’s being lifted today at noon so every fecker will be out watering their lawns this evening ?

7 hours ago, terryd said:

My allotment needs bloody good soaking it is like iron at the moment. How the hell the parsnips are going to get down I don't know unless they got an auger on the end. 

Runner beans are struggling too bollicking hot

7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

If it's no to wet fields are flooded it's to dry just no pleasing some ?

Well when your english you have too moan about the weather too hot to cold too wet and just recently our robert has bin complaining bitterly about too close/ muggy 

20 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

had abit of rain tuesday i think it was ,due a fair bit tomorrow hopefully it comes so i can get the dogs out for a decent walk to hot atm having to walk them late

Not had any rain here since 1972