new season

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young bitches both ready to start once the season arrives.

And 8ft yesterday and I out on my own. Couldn’t believe the box when it said 8ft never seen this place go over 4ft in the 10+ years I’ve been doing this place. The ground was like concrete from start

:  

Posted Images

Really looking forward to this season have a few nice dogs to enter this season. Had a young bitch out for a walk the other day and she marked a place up lovely so as soon as this weather cools of a bit I will slip out with her and I can forget about her for a month then and concentrate on some of the other pups 

• Like 4

Have one hoping to be ready at Xmas and 3 for the following season but the digging buddies have "5 between the 2of them", so its going to be extremely hard going to keep the regulars happy with enough digging and starting 6 youngsters but  looking forward to it.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Have one hoping to be ready at Xmas and 3 for the following season but the digging buddies have "5 between the 2of them", so its going to be extremely hard going to keep the regulars happy with enough digging and starting 6 youngsters but  looking forward to it.

Seems like a busy season lies ahead for ye lads atb.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Got a couple of youngsters to start for the first time in 2 or 3 seasons so it should be some fun and with any luck they'll do the job.

Love when their is youngsters to start great satisfaction seeing a Young dog learning its trade.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, shaneg said:

Really looking forward to this season have a few nice dogs to enter this season. Had a young bitch out for a walk the other day and she marked a place up lovely so as soon as this weather cools of a bit I will slip out with her and I can forget about her for a month then and concentrate on some of the other pups 

We have just the one young dog to start gave him a look end of last season and he wanted it so can't see a problem with him and he also a good age to start now.

2 hours ago, fat man said:

Seems like a busy season lies ahead for ye lads atb.

We will have to be out an awful lot Fatman.  It goes without saying some may turn their arse and not want it at all and then there are only certain places they can be tried on their first few digs it's alot on our plate to be honest but we will see how it works out I suppose. It will be an interesting season for sure. 

• Like 2