new season

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young bitches both ready to start once the season arrives.

And 8ft yesterday and I out on my own. Couldn’t believe the box when it said 8ft never seen this place go over 4ft in the 10+ years I’ve been doing this place. The ground was like concrete from start

:  

Posted Images

And 8ft yesterday and I out on my own. Couldn’t believe the box when it said 8ft never seen this place go over 4ft in the 10+ years I’ve been doing this place. The ground was like concrete from start to finish 

2AF5B166-4454-460F-8288-DDA7E8E6DD22.jpeg

3F3B5D37-DEDE-49BE-B989-DD9ED77CCCE9.jpeg

097F1049-4DEC-44A5-9081-C8A9785F56E5.png

Edited by shaneg
  • Like 18
1 hour ago, shaneg said:

And 8ft yesterday and I out on my own. Couldn’t believe the box when it said 8ft never seen this place go over 4ft in the 10+ years I’ve been doing this place. The ground was like concrete from start to finish 

2AF5B166-4454-460F-8288-DDA7E8E6DD22.jpeg

3F3B5D37-DEDE-49BE-B989-DD9ED77CCCE9.jpeg

097F1049-4DEC-44A5-9081-C8A9785F56E5.png

8ft In hard ground on your own would be tight going. especially as it's still warm yet. Fair play ?

Edited by Liamboy
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Apache... said:

I think it was a bit warm to yesterday, you earned your pint after that dig.

That was Saturday morning. It was the last  thing I wanted this place I’ve dug 30 plus times and 4ft was the max. It’s always the same when your on your own 

1 hour ago, shaneg said:

That was Saturday morning. It was the last  thing I wanted this place I’ve dug 30 plus times and 4ft was the max. It’s always the same when your on your own 

Fair play shaneg that's a good dig on you're own not many would have stuck it out if that ground is the same way the ground is down here

1 minute ago, mad4digging said:

Fair play shaneg that's a good dig on you're own not many would have stuck it out if that ground is the same way the ground is down here

I’d no choice but stick it out my usual digging partner was working and the other lad that does a bit with me only lives 2 minutes from now this place and he was in tramore for the weekend 

I was out this time last season,  I dug my main digging dog at 7 ft dead, dug the same place 18 inches the season before, it was just unlucky, the depth and the weather wasn't a problem it collapsed on top of him at 7 ft, shit happens.

• Like 1