new season

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young bitches both ready to start once the season arrives.

And 8ft yesterday and I out on my own. Couldn’t believe the box when it said 8ft never seen this place go over 4ft in the 10+ years I’ve been doing this place. The ground was like concrete from start

:  

Posted Images

One of my first seasons starting without any young pups to introduce. Hopefully have a pup to bring on for next season and I agree it’s the best part of the game, bringing on a pup and seeing it all work out.

• Like 3

I think it's the highlight of any terriermans season bringing on a young dog you have bred or have had from a very young age. Even more so when you have parents grandparents etc, it's squeaky bum time for the lads who are praying theirs don't walk, saying that I think it's in the back of most of our minds haha.  ?  

• Like 7

Exactly RH I'm as proud as punch when it all works out, I used to get pissed off when it didn't but nowadays if they don't work (which     is rare) there's nothing much I can do about it. I've two ready to go this season one is mad keen the other is just mad.

48 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Got a young dog here that saw 3, tail end of last season so hopes for a good start coming up .Grounds like concrete here need rain badly .Never seen the grass so dead ,nearly white in places .

Same here need rain bad 

7 hours ago, Varminator said:

Same here need rain bad 

Wish it could send you some of ours. Rivers finally clear enough to fish and we have two days of rain forecasted. 

That being said a lot of game around. Few Fox I’ve seen with mange, but I have at least two more confirmed healthy (for now) near by. Plenty of raccoon and just found some real spots for ground hogs. Pup should be able to get some time in over the winter in barns and we will see how spring is for putting him in earth

• Like 2