New Manchester united kit

I just think you need to chill out mate lol

Football creates Division. Mostly it's friendly banter and not really meant to offend. Obv there are exceptions especially up here, but tbh That division runs deeper than football. 

You should think yourself lucky in England that religion doesn't come into it haha

• Like 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just get a fake for a tenner,probably made in a similar factory.

wouldnt wipe me arse with it

yep ...got my lad the brand new Barcelona away kit last year from a market in spain....20 euro.....he put it straight on...lol

18 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Your generalising there.  I said I dislike the England national team . Think the same is true for 95% of Wales . I don't know a single person who dislikes England as a nation or as people 

I think as myself as welsh in that I was born here but I wanted England to go all the  way .funnily  enough my cousin is steven Holland assistant England manager 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scothunter said:

I just think you need to chill out mate lol

Football creates Division. Mostly it's friendly banter and not really meant to offend. Obv there are exceptions especially up here, but tbh That division runs deeper than football. 

You should think yourself lucky in England that religion doesn't come into it haha

I’m chilled mate lol it’s not like I’ve read one thing and gone mad, it’s been a constant niggle till they get a reaction then they start crying because they don’t like it back.

Let's have it right ... I've never said or pretended to be your mate and don't know why you don't drink , I asked because you were being and still are being a cock!

As for a grass I think you must have me mixed up because I ain't one and I don't even know anyone from Newton Abbott ... If you have heard different I'd like to know based on what

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Let's have it right ... I've never said or pretended to be your mate and don't know why you don't drink , I asked because you were being and still are being a cock!

As for a grass I think you must have me mixed up because I ain't one and I don't even know anyone from Newton Abbott ... If you have heard different I'd like to know based on what

Being a mate part wasnt aimed at you tbh, and Ive never said a word to you or a few others piping up here so why even get involved? That’s what I can’t understand tbh people who sit on here waiting to make there opinions on someone known to everyone else when they have never met the person in real life or even know their real name......I’m sure your a decent lad in real life but you have come across as a cock for many a year but really how bothered are you about it??? 

Probably not at all because stuff written on here is irrelevant and means f**k all, it’s an Internet forum where you can have a laugh not a place to judge anyone 

2 minutes ago, Peter Leemooch said:

Fooking funny this forum a tell you i just reading about the guy accused a being a nonce now one accused a grassing

what ever happened to the huntinglifes code of the underworld ?? ???

You never had any code or morals except that of ?