New Manchester united kit

3 hours ago, John d said:

So, as a die hard united fan with one game at old Trafford under your belt, wouldn’t you of wanted the likes of Rashford, Lingard etc to do well at the World Cup to give them confidence for next season?

my point is you can’t have it both ways if you “support” them.

If he is an English c**t playing for England then he is an English c**t playing for united surely?? 

So how the f**k is that support??

Die hard Utd fan ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just get a fake for a tenner,probably made in a similar factory.

wouldnt wipe me arse with it

yep ...got my lad the brand new Barcelona away kit last year from a market in spain....20 euro.....he put it straight on...lol

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Stewie you been drinking?

Some f***ing idiots on this site, why drop a low blow like that over a thread that’s got f**k all to do with drinking? Do I have to be  drunk to dare say how I feel about a subject?

for the record no I haven’t and never will drink again.....just sick of idiots like malt and lab mocking English football when our premier league does more for their players than there own league. Maybe I’m being petty but I’ve read there bull shit on Facebook for the last few weeks and said f**k all, yet the minute I say something back it’s “have you been drinking” cause that’s the kind of snakes you all really are deep down. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, John d said:

Never understood welsh people supporting English teams.....especially when the same people shout their mouths off about hating England at the World Cup....it’s a funny old game 

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Everyone in Ireland follows an English team (mostly the big namesn! Yawn!) 

Boys I really took the piss this world cup with the catalans supporting Spain FLMAO

"Catalan for 3 years and 48 weeks, Spanish for the Euros and world cup" was my favorite jibe. Got some real results aswell 'kin soft centred cnuts :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Boys I really took the piss this world cup with the catalans supporting Spain FLMAO

"Catalan for 3 years and 48 weeks, Spanish for the Euros and world cup" was my favorite jibe. Got some real results aswell 'kin soft centred cnuts :laugh:

Just don’t spit your dummy when they snap back at you like the welsh and scots seem to do

12 hours ago, John d said:

Some f***ing idiots on this site, why drop a low blow like that over a thread that’s got f**k all to do with drinking? Do I have to be  drunk to dare say how I feel about a subject?

for the record no I haven’t and never will drink again.....just sick of idiots like malt and lab mocking English football when our premier league does more for their players than there own league. Maybe I’m being petty but I’ve read there bull shit on Facebook for the last few weeks and said f**k all, yet the minute I say something back it’s “have you been drinking” cause that’s the kind of snakes you all really are deep down. 

No I asked because your being an annoying little weirdo ?

Maybe you should post it on FB then rather than on here, not sure how I'm a ? but never mind ... Also this had f**k all to do with national teams either?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No I asked because your being an annoying little weirdo ?

Maybe you should post it on FB then rather than on here, not sure how I'm a ? but never mind ... Also this had f**k all to do with national teams either?

Lol not even going to bite to an irrelevant bellend like yourself so have a good day 

12 hours ago, John d said:

Don't take offense pal but maybe you should have a drink haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Don't take offense pal but maybe you should have a drink haha.

Haha none taken mate and in a way your right, it’s a good way to deal with stress lol but I stopped it for a reason, which they know, so to ask me if I’m drinking again is a c**ts trick imo, especially when they make out to be your mate

guess that’s the internet for you though

• Like 1

A grass?......what is it, the f***ing mafia!

Whats he grassing about?.....someone killed a fox with their mutt or some such bollocks?

I bet the law are really f***ing interested ! 

f**k sake lads, what are you, 7 years old? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

A grass?......what is it, the f***ing mafia!

Whats he grassing about?.....someone killed a fox with their mutt or some such bollocks?

I bet the law are really f***ing interested ! 

f**k sake lads, what are you, 7 years old? 

Just saying what I heard.....either way your right it’s childish and last word on all of it from me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's with the issue what team you support? What does it matter to you Stewie if they support a team in another country. 

I wore an England top in the past liked the shirt also wanted to see them do well. Imo this country and its failings in some respects have themselves to blame. Bang on about losing identity tradition etc and there c**ts in England.scotland Wales who can't even get on with each other.

Personally I think you are still bitter about England going out hence why you are dragging this up.get over it they were beaten by the better team. I'd never wear or buy that man u strip 2 reasons 1 I think it's a rip off and 2 man u are the Celtics English team lol

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

What's with the issue what team you support? What does it matter to you Stewie if they support a team in another country. 

I wore an England top in the past liked the shirt also wanted to see them do well. Imo this country and its failings in some respects have themselves to blame. Bang on about losing identity tradition etc and there c**ts in England.scotland Wales who can't even get on with each other.

Personally I think you are still bitter about England going out hence why you are dragging this up.get over it they were beaten by the better team. I'd never wear or buy that man u strip 2 reasons 1 I think it's a rip off and 2 man u are the Celtics English team lol

I’m not bitter about england going out at all mate, I couldn’t be prouder of the effort the lads put in and they did a million more times better than I ever expected so it’s all good.

what does/did piss me off is people constantly showing how happy they are because england lost. Over the years on here I’ve heard you say a lot of stuff about Celtic fans and these last few weeks I’ve seen your right, they are always the victims who blame others when the heat turns up. Yes I shouldn’t let it wind me up but when it was every f***ing day over the tournament it got annoying, so I finally said something back and then get a load shit thrown at me. If they don’t like england than that’s fair enough but don’t come crying when they get a reaction out of it......surely that’s fair enough ain’t it??