New Manchester united kit

14 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Your generalising there.  I said I dislike the England national team . Think the same is true for 95% of Wales . I don't know a single person who dislikes England as a nation or as people 

So, as a die hard united fan with one game at old Trafford under your belt, wouldn’t you of wanted the likes of Rashford, Lingard etc to do well at the World Cup to give them confidence for next season?

my point is you can’t have it both ways if you “support” them.

If he is an English c**t playing for England then he is an English c**t playing for united surely?? 

So how the f**k is that support??

Edited by John d

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just get a fake for a tenner,probably made in a similar factory.

wouldnt wipe me arse with it

yep ...got my lad the brand new Barcelona away kit last year from a market in spain....20 euro.....he put it straight on...lol

Just now, dogmandont said:

I don’t follow soccer at all, I’m a Gaelic man myself so I support my home team and always will so I get where you’re coming from. Lol..

Fair play mate, I used to think I supported Liverpool but as I got older and realised I have nothing to do with that wonderful city I now watch them from a distance and support my local team Burton Albion......yes the quality between the two is massively different but my money at the turnstiles will help them a lot more than going to Anfield and spending it there when they have a multi million pound set up anyway

3 minutes ago, John d said:

Fair play mate, I used to think I supported Liverpool but as I got older and realised I have nothing to do with that wonderful city I now watch them from a distance and support my local team Burton Albion......yes the quality between the two is massively different but my money at the turnstiles will help them a lot more than going to Anfield and spending it there when they have a multi million pound set up anyway

That’s the thing with Gaelic John lads would find it totally alien to support a neighbouring team, if you move area ye mite follow the local club but your support stays with your home club. I know soccer is different though.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That’s the thing with Gaelic John lads would find it totally alien to support a neighbouring team, if you move area ye mite follow the local club but your support stays with your home club. I know soccer is different though.

Well said mate, they would never support a team in another country then lol