New Manchester united kit

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just get a fake for a tenner,probably made in a similar factory.

wouldnt wipe me arse with it

yep ...got my lad the brand new Barcelona away kit last year from a market in spain....20 euro.....he put it straight on...lol

12 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

You say it like it's a bad thing 

Tbf I’ve never really seen you slag England off or want us to lose in a World Cup unlike malt mate

like I say, each to their own but it’s strange to me that people like him say they hate the england team and the English in general.......yet support an English team......why not support your own countries teams when they will appreciate it more than United? 

6 hours ago, WILF said:

I was in the PSG shop in Paris about 3 years ago  when Ibrahimovic was the star man, his replica shirt was €110 and they couldnt stack them on the shelves fast enough !!

They must have sold thousands ! 

Main reason Ronaldo has gone to Juventus!

5 minutes ago, John d said:

Tbf I’ve never really seen you slag England off or want us to lose in a World Cup unlike malt mate

like I say, each to their own but it’s strange to me that people like him say they hate the england team and the English in general.......yet support an English team......why not support your own countries teams when they will appreciate it more than United? 

Tbf I dislike the England football team.  Nothing against the English tho , my Mrs is English same as my dad 

Thing is most people pick a team at 10/11 years old or younger . Unless theirs a influence like a parent or sibling for one team their going to support the best at the time.

Round here theirs a guy whose supported man city since the 60/70's through all their shit times they had . His son supported city because his dad did . His son was 16/17 when city started spending big money and by 19 he'd changed to supporting Swansea because it was easier to get to games and closer and they had got into premier league. Hard to decipher if he's a glory fan or not 

• Like 1

I think you can be a lifelong fan but if you just like your football you have no bother going to the local non league side.......I certainly didn’t.

It was on my doorstep which was handy for the boy in term time for mid week games, he was in the youth system there so got a season ticket buck shee and it was a tenner for me.

Right up next to the pitch, have a fag and a tea and just enjoy the grit of that level.

It wasn’t the same as going up the hammers but I found myself enjoying it more and more.

Hammers changed for me when they made it all seater anyway, I just never enjoyed it as much.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Tbf I dislike the England football team.  Nothing against the English tho , my Mrs is English same as my dad 

This.. Many of my best friends are English, as were my grandad's parents.. Some rabid nationalist types might use sport to further their own agendas but most of us don't.. Its just a local sporting rivalry at international level, nothing more.. If individuals can't see and accept that for what it is and want to get butthurt because someone from one country doesn't want to support their opponents from the country next door due to a long standing sporting rivalry, thats their lookout.. :thumbs:

5 minutes ago, Malt said:

This.. Many of my best friends are English, as were my grandad's parents.. Some rabid nationalist types might use sport to further their own agendas but most of us don't.. Its just a local sporting rivalry at international level, nothing more.. If individuals can't see and accept that for what it is and want to get butthurt because someone from one country doesn't want to support their opponents from the country next door due to a long standing sporting rivalry, thats their lookout.. :thumbs:

Lol so why doesn’t that “sporting rivalry” come in at club level? If england played wales you would want wales to win.....yet when united play Cardiff you want united to win.....strange

Edited by John d
3 minutes ago, John d said:

Lol so why doesn’t that “sporting rivalry” come in at club level? If england played France you would want France to win.....yet when united play Cardiff you want united to win.....strange

I don't want the opposition to beat England in football.  I just want England to lose.  If it was amateur I'd want England to win . Just don't enjoy the whole package of English national football . 

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think you can be a lifelong fan but if you just like your football you have no bother going to the local non league side.......I certainly didn’t.

It was on my doorstep which was handy for the boy in term time for mid week games, he was in the youth system there so got a season ticket buck shee and it was a tenner for me.

Right up next to the pitch, have a fag and a tea and just enjoy the grit of that level.

It wasn’t the same as going up the hammers but I found myself enjoying it more and more.

Hammers changed for me when they made it all seater anyway, I just never enjoyed it as much.

If I had a team on my doorstep I'd follow them I'd have thought . But I live in the sticks and it's 45mins to Swansea , not many clubs down here unless your into rugby 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

I don't want the opposition to beat England in football.  I just want England to lose.  If it was amateur I'd want England to win . Just don't enjoy the whole package of English national football . 

Yet you support the English players at united every week lol how many time you been to old Trafford mate?? Probably as many as malt for guess

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

If I had a team on my doorstep I'd follow them I'd have thought . But I live in the sticks and it's 45mins to Swansea , not many clubs down here unless your into rugby 

Is Manchester the closest team to you then?? Lol

6 minutes ago, John d said:

Yet you support the English players at united every week lol how many time you been to old Trafford mate?? Probably as many as malt for guess

Only been the once . Cost a fortune , cheaper for me to watch it on the tv .

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, John d said:

Is Manchester the closest team to you then?? Lol

No , but as I said Swansea is 45 mins away and as a 10 year old that might as well have been the moon . And man utd were the best back when I was a kid