All the way to the top

I'm just going to link the video and I will leave it up to you if you want to follow the link that the video is about  .you will have to go through YouTube to see the link 

I cant even bring myself to click the link Kanny but I watched the vid and read all the comments!!

cant see that vid staying on long sounds like a massive can of worms is gonna open but it'll prob just get swept into another media  blanket ban that Joe normal will never hear about. 

1 hour ago, si brown said:

I cant even bring myself to click the link Kanny but I watched the vid and read all the comments!!

cant see that vid staying on long sounds like a massive can of worms is gonna open but it'll prob just get swept into another media  blanket ban that Joe normal will never hear about. 

? the reason i left it to peoples own desecration. .I haven't had a good look myself yet 

11 hours ago, kanny said:

I'm just going to link the video and I will leave it up to you if you want to follow the link that the video is about  .you will have to go through YouTube to see the link 

Can't bring myself to watch that. He's a member of the f***ing tribes and he can't spell "peers" either lol

Maybe it's some real-time editing to get it to work properly? He might still be learning the software.

The list is immense but it lacks citations and I haven't found anything with sources yet.

Not saying it is or isn't factual but to carry the weight it needs more than a list of names and allegations.