But, what do you reckon Jeff?

Personally, I reckon it would be. I've never had a .22 version but, it'd still be an HW100.

..... Pound for pound, I don't think you can buy a better sub 12 all rounder at the moment - in either calibre :thumbs:

Obviously the trajectory would be different but, you could work on that slightly with a lighter pellet.

• Like 1

I had a 100 in .22 a few years back and although it was quite pellet fussy" there not normally" it was just as accurate as the .177 version.

just got to deal with the quicker drop... regarding being any smoother theres nothing in it!

if anything it should be smoother as a .22 requires less air per shot thats how .22's get a better shot count but you'll never notice it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

May sound a bit silly this but would the hw100 in .22 be as accurate and smooth as the .177....

I have and use the HW 100`s in both calibres Phil.

HW 100 KT .177

HW 100 KS .22

I use the HW 100 KT .177 far more than the KS .22.

As long as you know your mill dots, the .22 is every bit as smooth and accurate as the .177 .

I much prefer the very flat trajectory and speed of a light .177 pellet at sub 12 ft/lbs level.

Good luck with your choices Phil :good:

• Like 1

Thx for the Info guys, I already have a hw100 in .177, also have a bsa r10se in .25 cal sub 12 which I'm thinking of Selling the bsa and getting another hw100 maybe in .22/.177, sounds daft but I'm after a dedicated daytime setup and a nighttime set up to, at the moment I use the nitesite rtek viper, but not 100% keen on the screen so again maybe get rid and get the photon rt, 

1 hour ago, Phill-W68 said:

Thx for the Info guys, I already have a hw100 in .177, also have a bsa r10se in .25 cal sub 12 which I'm thinking of Selling the bsa and getting another hw100 maybe in .22/.177, sounds daft but I'm after a dedicated daytime setup and a nighttime set up to, at the moment I use the nitesite rtek viper, but not 100% keen on the screen so again maybe get rid and get the photon rt, 

have a look at these Phil, there a good bit of kit and you can bang it on your daytime scope so no need to buy another setup!!

you could start your own youtube Chanel to with the footage:thumbs:

http://www.nite-hunter.com/sniper-cam-hd.php

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, si brown said:

have a look at these Phil, there a good bit of kit and you can bang it on your daytime scope so no need to buy another setup!!

you could start your own youtube Chanel to with the footage:thumbs:

http://www.nite-hunter.com/sniper-cam-hd.php

YouTube... No thanks I'm not photogenic ? ?, something to think about tho, similar to the nitesite without the screen. 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, philpot said:

Now that a shed load cheaper than a Ward unit Mitch. Looks very compact as well.

Phil

I will be buying one very soon Phil to go on the impact then I can keep my Pulsar N870 lrf on  the ultra , just waiting for hear back from a few who have them 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, villaman said:

I have both .177 and .22 HW100k and both are fabulous

These night vision units are far better than most add on and will blow the photons out of the water  

http://www.customriflescopes.com/shop.html#!/ADDONIGHT-the-night-vision-add-on-for-your-rifle-scope-for-223-or-lower-caliber/p/108133344/category=15737046

id forgotten about that one Mitch it looks a good bit of kit! didn't a lad put a link up when you mentioned it before and it was even cheaper from somewhere else?!

exact same unit too

jon id say yes mate,ive had them in bothe calibers just bought a beuty in 20 calibre once I find the lead for my camera to plug in to computer I will get pics up custom stock she is a beuty

• Like 1
4 hours ago, si brown said:

id forgotten about that one Mitch it looks a good bit of kit! didn't a lad put a link up when you mentioned it before and it was even cheaper from somewhere else?!

exact same unit too

You can buy them cheaper from here but you will pay import tax and if anything goes wrong ,then you will need to get it back to them 

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/LaserWorks-hunting-accessories-air-Gun-mounted_60490727047.html