• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mud said:

Good on you for working hard to get where you are and what you have, I fully respect that.

I just don’t understand why people make judgement of people they don’t know. 

It’s unnecessary and making assumptions about other people because of their possessions comes across as jealousy.

Youve just made an assumption about my opinions, having never met me.??

I guess you do have a point :thumbs:

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Greyman said:

If you did I,d kill you and if all dads done the same there would be no lady,s of the night, equally many girls are quite happy to earn a living doing the oldest profession in the world and who am I to agree or disagree, the Internet and instant news just seem to make folk very angry about things that have absolutely nothing to do with them or have any bearing on there lives, and I just don't want to waste my life being angry about stuff that don't really matter ?

We may not agree with everything and I'm not entering this debate.....but I agree with the part about Internet and social media making people get angry and involved in things that have no bearing on their lives. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Best way to do scrap nowadays is get yourself into all the ol firms on the factory estates and building sites and get a deal going on where you take away all the jank they don't want but most of it is will amount to a decent weigh in for yourself rather than up and down the roads what's been driven to death by foreigners and all you end up beating out is a cylinder from a fridge and a few old bits of shit

find the firms, get in to em kid em and have a better days pay 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

My last old tipper, cost me £900 in 2011 sold for £200 when I pulled it out the ditch last year, it put £24.000 through my books during that time, best value for money motoring you,ll ever get ?

image.jpeg

How much didn't you put through the books? ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Much would you scrap men give somebody for a dihastsu  terios 5 alloys on it including the spare. Beyond repair scrap only and how much could you make.

That's a how long is a bit of string question really mate, it all depends on your willingness to strip things down, if you dragged it onto a weigh bridge as is around £70-£100 wheels and tyres mean nothing and you get charged if you leave them on, if you took off the tyres and chuck them in as ally there worth a tenner each, if you stuck them in a car spares add you could make a ton for the set, if you split it all up and sold, engine, gearbox,transfer box and axles you could do £500 easy out of an old 4x4, if you just want it gone off your driveway it's probably free to collector, the choice is yours, sorry I could,nt be more specific but that's how it works the more you put in the more you get out?

• 3 months later...