• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mackem said:

Documentary on Durham prison last night,reporter chatted to a ginger haired guy who went into the prison to make cash through wheeling and dealing,asked the guy where he saw himself in 1o years time,the guy said owning a scrap van so he could make an honest living.

I watched that and couldn't believe how that spice shit monged some of them out. To some people prison is just an occupational hazards and they seem to be as happy in as out.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Just been a 31 year old unemployed Latvian jailed in Kingston crown court for being naughty,lived in Cobham which is known as the british Beverley hills for the number of celebrities who live there,unemployed yet found to have £1.6 million quids worth of gold,gems,bitcoins,cash etc in the house,even had a range rover evoque and pink Gucci shoes.

0_CM_SAH_190718teresko_04.jpg

0_CM_SAH_190718teresko_06JPG.jpg

he needed all that money to keep his range rover on the road........lol lol

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

These lads made the news in sunderland a few days ago,theres some video footage,hood rats,supposed to be scrap collecting but trespassing in peoples gardens and this inbred fuckwit threatened someone who confronted them with an axe :D if they had a brain cell between them they would be dangerous.

38126925_10215225971550004_2404473286739099648_n.jpg

21 minutes ago, mackem said:

These lads made the news in sunderland a few days ago,theres some video footage,hood rats,supposed to be scrap collecting but trespassing in peoples gardens and this inbred fuckwit threatened someone who confronted them with an axe :D if they had a brain cell between them they would be dangerous.

Fecking idiots that just ruin it for everyone,  no different to the hunting with dogs, these pricks are portrayed as the norm which turns everyone against you, many decent tatters that don't rob people but don't make headlines, 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Fecking idiots that just ruin it for everyone,  no different to the hunting with dogs, these pricks are portrayed as the norm which turns everyone against you, many decent tatters that don't rob people but don't make headlines, 

But you've already said your a thief ...

58 minutes ago, mackem said:

Only good place for that axe is sticking out of that cnuts head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Only good place for that axe is sticking out of that cnuts head.

He waved it a bit at the guy who confronted him but it was all sabre-rattling,i think they just realised the game was up and they just wanted to get away ASAP,to be fair the guy driving didn't say much it was the inbred with the axe who was mouthy.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

He waved it a bit at the guy who confronted him but it was all sabre-rattling,i think they just realised the game was up and they just wanted to get away ASAP,to be fair the guy driving didn't say much it was the inbred with the axe who was mouthy.

And make sure when your putting the axe in his head it goes in blunt end first. Fcuking hate the thieving cnuts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

But you've already said your a thief ...

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Shut up you clown, the c**t follows me around like a bad smell. He clearly stated on here he is happy to take things asking as he knocks on the door and gets no answer ... He's a thief and why would I won't to be in his company? 

57 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Shut up you clown, the c**t follows me around like a bad smell. He clearly stated on here he is happy to take things asking as he knocks on the door and gets no answer ... He's a thief and why would I won't to be in his company? 

Sounding off from the safety of your living room, your not that far away meet up put it to bed? Or tuck your teeth into your waistband and wind it in? we all enjoy the craic but this shits wearing abit thin like..... ?‍♂️

• Thanks 1
On 20/07/2018 at 17:02, shepp said:

I was working at a garden center in Guildford and there was a car wash, not a very busy one. The Romanian guy who run it drove a new Audi R8.

I was wondering what king of criminality he was up to, I guess it could have been any of list of dodgy dealings.

So because he has an R8 and he weren’t busy in business at the time you seen him,Your brain started to go in to over drive an thinking he’s in to criminality....people like that piss me off....why not wondering good on him ?

• Thanks 1