Just now, dogmandont said:

Feed their families. ????. Get a fcuking job and work for your money like decent folk.

Collecting scrap is a job for some of us less well educated types, do you think we love driving round in our trucks getting pulled by police and treated like shit by people who somehow think there shit don't stink, just be thankful you have a job and don't have to lower yourself to sifting through other people's rubbish to feed yours 

• Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Lads. They know where I live stop insulting em ???

You,ll be alright mate thl massive will have them stoned to death by tea time, you,ll have no more trouble from that pair of reprobates  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Collecting scrap is a job for some of us less well educated types, do you think we love driving round in our trucks getting pulled by police and treated like shit by people who somehow think there shit don't stink, just be thankful you have a job and don't have to lower yourself to sifting through other people's rubbish to feed yours 

Absolute shite greyman and you know it. 

• Like 5

If they are reading this I also want it noted I don't want the shite back.! 

Iv calmed down a bit now ?

It took. Me a week to realise my pile of shite was missing in fairness 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Most people leave scrap outside to be taken.... would you leave your tools in the front garden ? Iv been nicked for theft by finding before (taking a satalite dish out of a skip!!) some people are right c**ts and peterhunter is defo a right little c**t 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry to say but it's standard protocol for tat men, you drive around looking for things people are throwing away, if it's out the front it's on it's way to the tip and by knocking your door we are fulfilling our legal obligation of attempting to find its legal owner before we claim it, otherwise it's theft by finding, silly but true, just think of us like magpies, if it twinkles we,ll Nick it so cover it up if you want to keep it, 

I’ve got my kids bike outside , if some scruffy scavvers came and picked that up , they’d be finding new homes for their scruffy Elizabeth duke rings 

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Most people leave scrap outside to be taken.... would you leave your tools in the front garden ? Iv been nicked for theft by finding before (taking a satalite dish out of a skip!!) some people are right c**ts and peterhunter is defo a right little c**t 

I'd leave scrap at the bottom of the drive. Not down the side of the house stacked with the hearth and fire surround. Iv collected scrap myself, mainly copper. This included a back boiler and Copper pipes. 

It just pissed me off they came mooching round the house, including looking through the window, our bedroom is downstairs, the Mrs might of been frigging herself off! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
26 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Also I get a skip free or cheap from a mate.....the scrap in it is his! 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve got my kids bike outside , if some scruffy scavvers came and picked that up , they’d be finding new homes for their scruffy Elizabeth duke rings 

You sound like that sketch from Harry enfield?

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Tbf greyman theirs multiple types of jobs out there.  Factories , building sites etc that will require very little to no education and just the ability to graft all day . That or driving round in a van all day and some prefer the van to a normal 9-5 job. Let's not pretend it's the only job they can do . There are others but they prefer scrapping . No problem with that but it's not as if their forced into doing it 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dave88 said:

Exactly, a c**ts a c**t but that kinda talk can get someone hung drawn and quartered

not only that, but when a real paedo is found then its in everyones mind that its possibily false or trumped up for TIYing some scrap.

41 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Absolute shite greyman and you know it. 

No pretty accurate from were I,m sitting and you still have,nt confirmed that you,ve never taken something that did,nt belong to you during your time here ?