• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Put them pic's all over social media and get posters made and put them on all the lampposts telling people to be carefull that they have been approaching kids.

Why do that ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Your a wrong un 

Is that you in the pic,why do you Care about them to cnuts for,I bet their the type that goes around tying up old folk's and robbing them I think the wrong un is you ye wanker.

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Is that you in the pic,why do you Care about them to cnuts for,I bet their the type that goes around tying up old folk's and robbing them I the wrong in is you ye wanker.

?

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Is that you in the pic,why do you Care about them to cnuts for,I bet their the type that goes around tying up old folk's and robbing them I the wrong in is you ye wanker.

Accusing someone of approaching kids when they haven’t is wrong imo , why not put the picture up on lamp posts and put that they’ve been stealing?? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

First thing I thought when I seen the pictures, kind of c**ts that would take advantage of vulnerable old folk, f**k em, any man that would go on another mans property and steal his stuff is only one rung below a pedo in my book.

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

First thing I thought when I seen the pictures, kind of c**ts that would take advantage of vulnerable old folk, f**k em, any man that would go on another mans property and steal his stuff is only one rung below a pedo in my book.

Can't agree with that, nicking a bit of scrap doesn't come close to buggering kids.

• Like 4

Should,nt we find out what was taken before we hang draw and quarter them and brand everyone else as nonces, probably turn out to be a rusty wheelbarrow or something else that was destined for the dump, if it was a real crime surely it would be better showing it to the police, my mate got robbed a while back and caught the blokes face on a trail cam he gave the sd card to plod they recognised the bloke and he was nicked and all my mates gear returned withing two hours 

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I,ve done a fair few wrong things in my days but don't consider them as a build up to shagging kids, that's one hell of an assumption to make 

• Like 2