9 hours ago, John d said:

Lol I’ve never robbed any scrap in my life mate.....no need to when the trade has been so good to me ;)

C1CF94E3-2BA9-48E6-9915-19EE79017F62.thumb.jpeg.a5512be76cf327386a3aeac26cf7b14c.jpeg

Do the scrap properly and it’s the best job in the World imo.......but the same as hunting there will always be a load of dickheads that ruin it for the rest like these on this thread but unfortunately that’s life I’m afraid :good:

John it was said in jest no offence intended and it's good to see your doing so well 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

For anybody that that was disgusted by my comments it was only a joke I hardly thought dido was going to do what I suggested you would have to be thick,but it was insightful to know what is and what's not except able to take from someone else's yard,I took a lend of my brothers bike a while back and some cnut nicked out of my yard that I struggle to pay rent on cost me 300 euro to replace and a few years back i bought a half decent trotting horse that was poor as fook cost me a lot to get him right,renting land stable's buying food bedding and my time standing in fields for hour's i n the middle of winter with a bucket of food that I had to carry a few miles ,but some cnut took him anyway but as greyman says it's OK he prob fed a family so everything's grand. I'm only down a few grand, at least they didn't take anything if value.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

For anybody that that was disgusted by my comments it was only a joke I hardly thought dido was going to do what I suggested you would have to be thick,but it was insightful to know what is and what's not except able to take from someone else's yard,I took a lend of my brothers bike a while back and some cnut nicked out of my yard that I struggle to pay rent on cost me 300 euro to replace and a few years back i bought a half decent trotting horse that was poor as fook cost me a lot to get him right,renting land stable's buying food bedding and my time standing in fields for hour's i n the middle of winter with a bucket of food that I had to carry a few miles ,but some cnut took him anyway but as greyman says it's OK he prob fed a family so everything's grand. I'm only down a few grand, at least they didn't take anything if value.

I think it was pretty obvious you were joking mate. 

I get messages all the time asking me if I know “someone in a transit” as they have just stole something and I always say “do you think I’m involved” to which the reply “no of course not, just asking as you do scrap” comes like we all have some hidden network of scrap theft going on lol

you this only have to look at what these clowns are wearing to see how professional they are, if I had someone come out with me for the day and they turned up dressed like that I’d tell them to f**k off home!

There was a case in Walsall not so long back where two guys like this got asked by an old woman to take a fridge out her house.....she let them in and while one distracted her the other ransacked her house taking her cash and jewellery because they are absolute scum bags! 

The thing is they will be doing stuff like this day in and day out, dido is absolutely right to pissed off and share their photos and tbh I think putting photos of them up on lamp posts saying they are nonces will work more than a conviction so you might be on to something lol

but the best way is to ask to see their licence (in england anyway don’t know how it works in Ireland) and when they can’t show it you, write their number plate down and ring the police and council as I want the c**ts dealt with as much as everyone else!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Only lads around here with 'real' money are the scrap lads... Everyone else got shit on tick or earntvsellung whiff lol, I used to drive a van for my brother when out of work....... Earnt more in 6 months on the scrap, than i did shopfitting at 220 a shift. Brother got a place in Thailand and goes on hols every 6/8 weeks. Boys who work for him get tax and ni payed, proper docket end of week ?costs him over 5 k a year for the licences and permits, travels all over uk, got contracts with big firms etc. Not every f****r doing it is a theif?

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bit of plant theft never hurt anyone tho did it 

Getting harder mate,everything of value that isn't nailed,screwed,or glued down has GPS tracker on it somewhere :laugh:

On 18 July 2018 at 13:28, Welsh_red said:

£200 a day is awesome money 

I,ve done a grand in a morning before, not common but it has happened,  last one was a clear out on one of them Immigrant car washes , most of the money come from the weed farm in the back as the dozens of light ballasts and miles of armour cable made around £400 before I even got started 

Documentary on Durham prison last night,reporter chatted to a ginger haired guy who went into the prison to make cash through wheeling and dealing,asked the guy where he saw himself in 1o years time,the guy said owning a scrap van so he could make an honest living.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I,ve done a grand in a morning before, not common but it has happened,  last one was a clear out on one of them Immigrant car washes , most of the money come from the weed farm in the back as the dozens of light ballasts and miles of armour cable made around £400 before I even got started 

I was working at a garden center in Guildford and there was a car wash, not a very busy one. The Romanian guy who run it drove a new Audi R8.

I was wondering what king of criminality he was up to, I guess it could have been any of list of dodgy dealings.

Edited by shepp
4 hours ago, shepp said:

I was wondering what king of criminality he was up to, I guess it could have been any of list of dodgy dealings.

Just been a 31 year old unemployed Latvian jailed in Kingston crown court for being naughty,lived in Cobham which is known as the british Beverley hills for the number of celebrities who live there,unemployed yet found to have £1.6 million quids worth of gold,gems,bitcoins,cash etc in the house,even had a range rover evoque and pink Gucci shoes.

0_CM_SAH_190718teresko_04.jpg

0_CM_SAH_190718teresko_06JPG.jpg