10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No pretty accurate from were I,m sitting and you still have,nt confirmed that you,ve never taken something that did,nt belong to you during your time here ?

I’m not a thief greyman. Anything I have I’ve worked for. When a couple of cnuts in a transit with peaky blinder haircuts pull onto people’s drives round here they all get the same reaction and told to get to fcuk because they’re always on the rob. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Tbf greyman theirs multiple types of jobs out there.  Factories , building sites etc that will require very little to no education and just the ability to graft all day . That or driving round in a van all day and some prefer the van to a normal 9-5 job. Let's not pretend it's the only job they can do . There are others but they prefer scrapping . No problem with that but it's not as if their forced into doing it 

12 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Tbf greyman theirs multiple types of jobs out there.  Factories , building sites etc that will require very little to no education and just the ability to graft all day . That or driving round in a van all day and some prefer the van to a normal 9-5 job. Let's not pretend it's the only job they can do . There are others but they prefer scrapping . No problem with that but it's not as if their forced into doing it 

Agree with you to a degree, but you,ll never find a crock of gold in a 9-5, I have several lines of income so am quite lucky, but I no lots of lads that graft 12hours a day collecting tat, it don't make them wrong uns they work as hard as anyone else but most of them could,nt read a job add or fill in an application form if they had to,my point was if your educated and employed your lucky but it don't make you better than someone who sifts through rubbish for a living, they took some rubbish and left his kids bikes don't really justify some people's reaction unless I,ve stumbled across a site for saints ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’m not a thief greyman. Anything I have I’ve worked for. When a couple of cnuts in a transit with peaky blinder haircuts pull onto people’s drives round here they all get the same reaction and told to get to fcuk because they’re always on the rob. 

I never called you a thief I asked had you ever taken something you should,nt have?(failed to answer)?? peaky  blinders were famed for flat caps not hair style,s and lastly glad I don't have friends or family living near you , I,d never be allowed to visit them without having to fight my way through the local vigilante,s, I bet you,ve all got benson and hedges tucked in your Tshirt sleeves, sounds a hoot 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I never called you a thief I asked had you ever taken something you should,nt have?(failed to answer)?? peaky  blinders were famed for flat caps not hair style,s and lastly glad I don't have friends or family living near you , I,d never be allowed to visit them without having to fight my way through the local vigilante,s, I bet you,ve all got benson and hedges tucked in your Tshirt sleeves, sounds a hoot 

???. You’ve always come across as a gentleman so if your the same in the real world you would be more than welcome round here. ???.  A good friends father does a bit at the scrap but he’ll knock and ask but if there’s no reply he goes on his way not on the rob. All gypsies round here get tarred with the same brush and for good reason.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

???. You’ve always come across as a gentleman so if your the same in the real world you would be more than welcome round here. ???.  A good friends father does a bit at the scrap but he’ll knock and ask but if there’s no reply he goes on his way not on the rob. All gypsies round here get tarred with the same brush and for good reason.

14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Sorry for the double up iPads playing up, in fairness I,m much like your mates old man , it's just I wear a flat cap and drive a transit ? Anyway better go on charge, I,m off to Tamworth for a few days so watch your flashings 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd leave scrap at the bottom of the drive. Not down the side of the house stacked with the hearth and fire surround. Iv collected scrap myself, mainly copper. This included a back boiler and Copper pipes. 

It just pissed me off they came mooching round the house, including looking through the window, our bedroom is downstairs, the Mrs might of been frigging herself off! 

What time of day is she normally at it mate :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
8 minutes ago, John d said:

Don’t lower yourself mate.....the way I look at it is by the money it earns me and nothing else.....so far this year I’ve earned an average of £200 a day when I’m doing the scrap and that kind of money would never be earned in the army for example, or a brickie/joiner etc would have to graft all day long for that and how long would they last doing it 6 days a week? 

I’ve got all my waste licences from the government and all the correct scrap licences that have all been approved by my local police force and then issued by the council, I’ve got far to much to lose now to risk doing something stupid like taking a bit of copper pipe of a mans drive......I’m to busy buying it from plumbers as braizery to strip down and sell as no1 anyway.

Collecting scrap metal is the best job in the world as far as in concerned .....some won’t like it but let them carry on struggling to pay bills on £80 a day for a job they hate going to everyday ;)

£200 a day is awesome money 

• Like 1