• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

It was only tip stuff, but it had copper pipe attached. 

If these two are on here I want it noted it wasn't me starting the lynch mob or calling them nonces ?

You any where near Oldham ?

8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve done a fair few wrong things in my days but don't consider them as a build up to shagging kids, that's one hell of an assumption to make 

Exactly, a c**ts a c**t but that kinda talk can get someone hung drawn and quartered

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

While I dont agree with calling them peados, theft is theft and they are f***ing scumbags

I never called them peados but two grown men sneaking around peoples gardens are potentially up to anything god knows what they could do or done,I wouldn't want them sneaking around were my kids are.

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve done a fair few wrong things in my days but don't consider them as a build up to shagging kids, that's one hell of an assumption to make 

A thief is a thief greyman, nicking something of low value today maybe your dogs the next maybe some old folks life savings the next. I didn’t call them pedos but would I care if someone put their face on a poster saying they were?wouldn’t lose one wink of sleep if I’m honest.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not really. Hour away 

Ok thought the one in the cap looked like a p***y who used to collect scrap round Oldham 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

A thief is a thief greyman, nicking something of low value today maybe your dogs the next maybe some old folks life savings the next. I didn’t call them pedos but would I care if someone put their face on a poster saying they were?wouldn’t lose one wink of sleep if I’m honest.

If it was someone's dog they'd be called worst than peados.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It was only tip stuff, but it had copper pipe attached. 

If these two are on here I want it noted it wasn't me starting the lynch mob or calling them nonces ?

Sorry to say but it's standard protocol for tat men, you drive around looking for things people are throwing away, if it's out the front it's on it's way to the tip and by knocking your door we are fulfilling our legal obligation of attempting to find its legal owner before we claim it, otherwise it's theft by finding, silly but true, just think of us like magpies, if it twinkles we,ll Nick it so cover it up if you want to keep it, 

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Sorry but I,ve walked both sides of the line and in general they are probably decent enough lads trying to feed there family,s, can you honestly say you have,nt taken something belonging to someone else even if it was only a bunny off of someone's land you had no right to be on ?  It's very easy to hate on people without knowing the full story 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry to say but it's standard protocol for tat men, you drive around looking for things people are throwing away, if it's out the front it's on it's way to the tip and by knocking your door we are fulfilling our legal obligation of attempting to find its legal owner before we claim it, otherwise it's theft by finding, silly but true, just think of us like magpies, if it twinkles we,ll Nick it so cover it up if you want to keep it, 

Hahaha 

It was down the side of my house! 

To be fair they didn't even look at the kids bikes so they wernt full on tea leaves. 

I'm a bit of a magpie myself so I often have piles of tat lay about, it just pissed me off that they thought it OK to take it from the side of the house

• Like 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Hahaha 

It was down the side of my house! 

To be fair they didn't even look at the kids bikes so they wernt full on tea leaves. 

I'm a bit of a magpie myself so I often have piles of tat lay about, it just pissed me off that they thought it OK to take it from the side of the house

I no exactly what you mean, ✌️

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry but I,ve walked both sides of the line and in general they are probably decent enough lads trying to feed there family,s, can you honestly say you have,nt taken something belonging to someone else even if it was only a bunny off of someone's land you had no right to be on ?  It's very easy to hate on people without knowing the full story 

Feed their families. ????. Get a fcuking job and work for your money like decent folk.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1