great walk in the woods

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had great walk in the woods this morning , nice and cool in there . Dogs were squirrel bashing  lol  , Bryn put up a charlie   by the top of the bank , it  jumped down the bank, which got to be about

yeh mate , there were  6 pups , 3 dogs 3 bitches  ,  the one male  still  worked  last i heard , the other male , kept by the  lad who bred them  father , he dad does keeping work, and wanted just gua

Lol she a mallinois coursing type f1 blacky we bred couple yrs back now she will get some this fall she only been lightly worked, this her handler we start them young atbbill 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Lol she a mallinois coursing type f1 blacky we bred couple yrs back now she will get some this fall she only been lightly worked, this her handler we start them young atbbill 

image.jpeg

She looks nice size bill not to big and can tell the young lad spent some time wi the bitch way she looking at him thinking what we doing next then lol

• Like 3
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

image.jpeg

Can tell them pair have a bond bill?smart bitch that?

4 hours ago, tank34 said:

Bird do you no how buck litter mates turned out ?

yeh mate , there were  6 pups , 3 dogs 3 bitches  ,  the one male  still  worked  last i heard , the other male , kept by the  lad who bred them  father , he dad does keeping work, and wanted just guard dog  to take out with him doing rounds . the bitches , the lad (owner) kept a cracking bitch  done the lot , he was very happy with, but she hurt done her leg in , had to put her down, another one was used alot in the day mooching  and bit of lamping  last i heard,  the other got put down that got hurt as well. they all on the reckless  side , Buck the same calmed bit now as he 6 year old, but before  he jump walls  gates , going flat out after his quarry  not slowing down or really looking  , he done his shoulder in when 12 months old had to rest him for 8 weeks , then 2 weeks bike work ,  he ok  now still  mooches every day couple hours , and odd few nights lamping , he bit stiff in it next day but 3  days rest and he ok again .  the bitches made  25in -27 in    dogs made  26 1/2 - 29in    Buck  28in   , all  were  very strong with it as well. there deff not for every one, i understand  that, but all i ever wanted was somthing like a collie x grey  but with more guts in it , and Alsatian x grey    deff  is    .

• Like 4
On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:46, bird said:

you was right  bill about him , he done everything you said he would , had great nights with and in the days a good lurcher . he will be my last big lurcher, if i ever get another dog , it will be nice 1x beddy x grey dog pup, they not over big lurchers  22-25in 50-60lb   same size as old Bryn, he nice size and easy to handle  no hurry couple years away when Bryn bit more older .Buck hard to hold on a lead when up for it as you know, he took me off my feet few times  and i am 13 st not that small either , he strong  prat . yeh stick with jaz mate  leave this strong dogs for the young blokes , well that what i think now at my old age  haha  .

you cant go wrong with beddy/grey they got everything ? some good uns being bred midlands aswell ? bird did you get my pm ? not sure if I did it [BANNED TEXT]? I not good on these things ?

2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

you cant go wrong with beddy/grey they got everything ? some good uns being bred midlands aswell ? bird did you get my pm ? not sure if I did it [BANNED TEXT]? I not good on these things ?

no ,  ive sent you  one, try that  and send it on that, it should show top corner  !