great walk in the woods

had great walk in the woods this morning , nice and cool in there . Dogs were squirrel bashing  lol  , Bryn put up a charlie   by the top of the bank , it  jumped down the bank, which got to be about 20 ft drop , i am near  6ft and its easy  2-3 times my height . Buck  went after it  jumped over the bank, he bloody reckless  if he sees  stuff , charlie  ran to other end of the bank in to thick cover, got away  Buck  went it after it with old Bryn running around on the track, he clever old bugger he is lol .  so great bit of excitement  for couple  mins  , dogs loved it, pic not very good of the bank its of my mob, dont know how to up load on to net with a mob , so took pic with my camera , i am  ok with camera .  you get the gist  of it  i think .

DSCN1013.JPG

DSCN1014.JPG

• Like 5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had great walk in the woods this morning , nice and cool in there . Dogs were squirrel bashing  lol  , Bryn put up a charlie   by the top of the bank , it  jumped down the bank, which got to be about

yeh mate , there were  6 pups , 3 dogs 3 bitches  ,  the one male  still  worked  last i heard , the other male , kept by the  lad who bred them  father , he dad does keeping work, and wanted just gua

Lol she a mallinois coursing type f1 blacky we bred couple yrs back now she will get some this fall she only been lightly worked, this her handler we start them young atbbill 

Posted Images

Just now, billhardy said:

Woodland woods my favourite hunting ground lots of nature all around plus the odd naturist lol.atb bill

yeh great type of hunting , we had great time when we went  got a rabbit and pheasant  if you remember  , Buck was only a pup then , he 6 year old now top of his game now, and  bloody  mad at times, and strong as bullock    lol 

• Like 1
On 17 July 2018 at 15:04, bird said:

yeh great type of hunting , we had great time when we went  got a rabbit and pheasant  if you remember  , Buck was only a pup then , he 6 year old now top of his game now, and  bloody  mad at times, and strong as bullock    lol 

Yeah Ray I remember , time flies I always said and knew what buck was gonna be ,you got the. Pleasure of being his handler.and buddy.i only wish I could convince myself I could do another big un justice jaz still going strong  she his what she his.atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Yeah Ray I remember , time flies I always said and knew what buck was gonna be ,you got the. Pleasure of being his handler.and buddy.i only wish I could convince myself I could do another big un justice jaz still going strong  she his what she his.atb bill

you was right  bill about him , he done everything you said he would , had great nights with and in the days a good lurcher . he will be my last big lurcher, if i ever get another dog , it will be nice 1x beddy x grey dog pup, they not over big lurchers  22-25in 50-60lb   same size as old Bryn, he nice size and easy to handle  no hurry couple years away when Bryn bit more older .Buck hard to hold on a lead when up for it as you know, he took me off my feet few times  and i am 13 st not that small either , he strong  prat . yeh stick with jaz mate  leave this strong dogs for the young blokes , well that what i think now at my old age  haha  .

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Yeah female having a pee behind some cover jaz new she was a wrong un  lol atb bill

Yeah you gorra whatch em bill latley my area bin over run wi weak bladderd ladies skulking about the place just gaggin to jump on unsuspecting lurcher enthusiasts

Straight up

44 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah you gorra whatch em bill latley my area bin over run wi weak bladderd ladies skulking about the place just gaggin to jump on unsuspecting lurcher enthusiasts

Straight up

I had 2 offer me in the bushes on my lunch break other day........

For a bong?and of course i obliged ?

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I had 2 offer me in the bushes on my lunch break other day........

For a bong?and of course i obliged ?

Fair play i would of had to decline 

Gis me the screaming ab dabs these days

• 2 weeks later...
On 17 July 2018 at 15:46, bird said:

you was right  bill about him , he done everything you said he would , had great nights with and in the days a good lurcher . he will be my last big lurcher, if i ever get another dog , it will be nice 1x beddy x grey dog pup, they not over big lurchers  22-25in 50-60lb   same size as old Bryn, he nice size and easy to handle  no hurry couple years away when Bryn bit more older .Buck hard to hold on a lead when up for it as you know, he took me off my feet few times  and i am 13 st not that small either , he strong  prat . yeh stick with jaz mate  leave this strong dogs for the young blokes , well that what i think now at my old age  haha  .

One on the left bred back ta the saluki coursing type  from this line alsation grey ,around twenty seven ,

Edited by billhardy
Remove pic
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, billhardy said:

One on the left bred back ta the saluki coursing type  from this line alsation grey ,around twenty seven ,

image.jpeg

Why you using pics of someone else's dogs? I know the person who owns theses dogs.